New York, New York (PRWEB) July 02, 2012
Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media, has unveiled the second-annual Talkin’ Cloud 100 report, which identifies and ranks the world’s top 100 cloud services providers (CSPs).The top 100 CSPs generated more than $2.3 billion in combined cloud services revenues for 2011, up nearly 46 percent from 2010, according to the Talkin’ Cloud 100 report, which is available now by visiting http://www.talkincloud.com/tc100.
This year’s Talkin’ Cloud 100 report (formerly the Talkin’ Cloud 50) has been expanded to include:
- Cloud service providers -- companies that offer IaaS, PaaS and/or SaaS
- Cloud aggregators -- companies that offer online marketplaces for sourcing cloud applications, platforms and/or infrastructure
- Cloud brokers -- companies that recommend a range of cloud applications for customers
- Cloud integrators -- companies that link multiple cloud services into a customer solution
- VARs (value-added resellers) with cloud services expertise
- MSPs (managed service providers) with cloud services expertise
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report is based on data from Talkin’ Cloud’s online survey, conducted January through April 2012. The Talkin’ Cloud 100 report recognizes top cloud service providers based on such metrics as:
- Annual cloud services revenue growth (actual dollars);
- Percentage cloud services revenue growth; and
- Revenue per employee.
Talkin’ Cloud, produced by Nine Lives Media, is the go-to resource for CSPs, VARs and MSPs profiting from cloud computing. Talkin’ Cloud features a daily blog, research, Channel Expert Hour Webcasts and FastChat videos. It is the first online media destination for channel partners working in the cloud.
About Nine Lives Media
Nine Lives Media, a division of Penton Media, defines emerging IT media markets and disrupts established IT media markets. The company’s IT channel-centric online communities include MSPmentor (http://www.MSPmentor.net), The VAR Guy (http://www.TheVARguy.com), Talkin’ Cloud (http://www.TalkinCloud.com), VARtweet (http://www.VARtweet.com) and MSPtweet (http://www.MSPtweet.com). For more information, visit http://www.NineLivesMediaInc.com.