Our tool turns every evaluation into an opportunity for teachers to learn and grow, and ultimately contribute to getting 100% of students college and career ready.
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) July 11, 2012
Observation 360, one of the most critical tools in the newly released Teacher Effectiveness System, has recently received a new set of features to address the changing needs of administrators, and helps get 100% of students college and career ready.
“Observation 360 has always been the only tool that integrates digital training resources into the observation process,” says Chet Linton, CEO of School Improvement Network, the creators of Observation 360 and the Teacher Effectiveness System. “But now, because of the rising importance of teacher evaluations, we have enhanced our observation tool to give administrators a way to create and manage unique, highly personalized professional development plans for every teacher in their school system.”
“Essentially, Observation 360 answers the question: what is the purpose of the teacher evaluation? Is it simply to collect data, give out raises, and justify releasing teachers from service? Our tool turns every evaluation into an opportunity for teachers to learn and grow, and ultimately contribute to getting 100% of students college and career ready.”
Observation 360 provides a number of key benefits that make this happen:
- Create personalized professional development plans for each teacher in your system, thanks to Observation 360’s seamless integration with thousands of on-demand professional development videos, tools, resources, and communities
- A workflow management system that allows administrators to easily view and track dozens or hundreds of teachers’ professional development plans, charting their progress using a simple, intuitive interface
- Complete integration with any teaching framework (Harvey Silver, Charlotte Danielson, Robert Marzano, etc.)
- Multi-measure reports that help instructional leaders track teachers’ progress
- Paperless mobility with functionality on Apple, Android, and PC
- Year-end reports automatically compiled when observations are completed
- Accurate evaluations thanks to weighted rubrics to help identify essential classroom functions
The newly updated Observation 360 will be available for purchase before fall, 2012. Current licensed Observation 360 users can preview the new platform and will be migrated to it beginning July 11th.
To request more information about Observation 360 and to learn how it can help you in performing classroom observations and evaluations click here and fill out the Request More Information form on the right of the page.
About School Improvement Network
Founded in 1991 by teachers, School Improvement Network has spent more time researching and documenting the best practices in education than any other organization in the world. From this research, School Improvement network has developed the Teacher Effectiveness System (TES). TES outlines a step-by-step process to improve teacher practice, and arms educators with a set of powerful tools that can be used to complete each step. Research shows that districts and schools that use the tools in the Teacher Effectiveness System produce better teachers, and as a result experience dramatic increases in student achievement, driving up student test scores by as much as 30% in a single year. School Improvement Network works with thousands of schools and districts in every state and around the world and has visited over 3,500 classrooms to document best practices in action. Learn more at http://www.schoolimprovement.com.
School Improvement Network, the Teacher Effectiveness System, and their respective logos are trademarks of the School Improvement Network. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
School Improvement Network
duane.sprague (at) schoolimprovement (dot) com