Any company can license custom builds of our Kiosk Pro Enterprise.
Frederick, MD (PRWEB) July 10, 2012
Today Kiosk Group, Inc., makers of the popular Kiosk Pro series of apps for iPads, introduced Kiosk Pro Enterprise, a customizable software platform for professional iPad Kiosk deployers. The Kiosk Pro Enterprise platform offers many unique features not found in the iTunes App Store versions, including support for typical kiosk hardware.
Typical visual enhancements include:
- Custom branding of Kiosk Pro with your app name, home screen icon and splash screen.
- Variable-sized, customized navigation bar.
Typical functional enhancements include:
- Allowing users to access your custom print button and bypass the standard iOS print dialog.
- Camera availability for pictures and video while the internet is connected.
- Support for true sleep mode at scheduled times to reduce power usage.
- Support for Star-Micronics thermal printers with both text and graphics.
- iPad kiosk theft detection.
Kiosk Group president Mike James explained “Any company can license custom builds of our Kiosk Pro Enterprise. Apple has two simple requirements that our customers have a DUNS number and also register as Enterprise Developers. Apple also requires that the Enterprise apps are only used on company-owned iPads.”
Pricing for Kiosk Pro Enterprise development varies depending on the customer’s requirements.
Kiosk Group is well known as the industry leader in iPad and tablet kiosk innovation, both in software and kiosk enclosures. With a 32-year development history, Kiosk Group, Inc. is one of the premiere kiosk providers in the world, serving both US and international clientele. Clients range from universities and government agencies to Fortune 100 companies, such as Boeing, Coca-Cola and Tysons Foods.