Braintree, MA (PRWEB) July 02, 2012
WorldAPP, a market-leader in business process solutions and online data collection technologies, updated the platform behind its highly popular products, Key Survey and Extreme , to version 8.1 – The Summer ’12 release. This update bridges the two applications forming a powerful enterprise data collection suite, capable of handling data collection processes of any size or complexity.
WorldAPP Summer ‘12 release provides users with a forms builder that can handle the most complex customization requirements. The drag and drop interface, not only presents a cleaner user experience, but also sets itself apart from the strictly linear design formats offered by many competitors in the industry.
"The success of our business relies solely on the success of our customers. We here at WorldAPP understand your data collection needs may go far beyond surveys and into the world of web forms.” -explains Cal Brown, WorldAPP’s CEO. “In response to this growing need in the data collection space, we want our users to address all of their data collection needs on one platform.”
- Brand new Forms Builder with intuitive ribbon-based UI, WISYWYG modification of almost all form elements on the constructor page, a large number of usability improvements, geometrical shapes, page-based (vs. question-based like in surveys) logic, and much more.
- Ribbon-based UI for survey questions and report pages.
- Brand-new intuitive advanced logic builder
- Customer-specific question libraries
- Image and media file library
- WISYWYG mode for answer options when creating surveys
- Improved survey preview and testing with ability to jump to required questions, turn on and off response validation and logic, turn on and off email alerts and plugins in test mode.
- Encrypted passwords
- Audit log
- API improvements: support for 3D matrix, getting response data by criteria, Single Sign On API for portals, RESTful API for participant portal, etc.
To learn even more about all of the improvements with v8.1 – visit the Summer ’12 release mini site, or call toll-free 888-708-8118 to speak with one of our experts about how you can leverage WorldAPP’s latest Summer ’12 release.
Founded in 2001, WorldAPP Inc. is a leading provider of flexible Web-based data collection, integration, and business process solutions. Fortune 1000 companies rely on WorldAPP to leverage customer, employee and market data and to solve critical business problems in a variety of formats. The company offers both turn-key products and rapid development of custom enterprise solutions based on its powerful CORE data collection engine. WorldAPP provides unmatched service and development expertise as well as Web-based applications, including Key Survey and Extreme Form. The company is headquartered in Braintree, MA with offices in Dallas, Kiev and London, and is recognized on the Inc. 5000 list, ranking among the top 100 software development companies for three consecutive years.