Sarasota, Fla. (PRWEB) July 03, 2012
Celebrating the 4th of July with friends, family and great food is an American tradition. This year, declare independence from the ordinary and keep the party going all summer long with the delicious selection of quality grilling options from Boar’s Head Brand®. Well known as a leading provider of premium delicatessen products, Boar’s Head also offers a wide selection of quality frankfurters, bratwurst, sausages and condiments made with only the finest ingredients.
Fire up a feast that’s both spectacular and simple with these great-tasting recipes and tips:
- Frankly Perfect: With a full line-up of Boar’s Head Frankfurters, there’s something for everyone. For a unique twist on the classic, try loading it up “Chicago Style,” with tomato wedges, relish, pickle spears, onion, mustard, hot peppers and celery salt on a poppy seed bun. Or, create a tantalizing canapé by wrapping Boar’s Head Cocktail Beef Frankfurters in bacon, sprinkling with brown sugar and grill until crispy.
- Oktober in July: Add some German flair to a feast with Boar’s Head Beef Knockwurst. Simmer in onions and beer, then grill to heat and serve on a hoagie roll topped with the simmered onions and spicy deli mustard. Another German favorite, Boar’s Head Sauerkraut, is authentically aged for an irresistible taste that’s crisp and slightly tart – and the perfect Knockwurst side or Frankfurter topping.
- Waist Watchers: Explore the lighter side of the grill with Boar’s Head Lite Beef Frankfurters, which are under 100 calories and contain 40% lower sodium and 50% lower fat.
Complement any fire-touched feast with Boar’s Head signature condiments:
- Try using Boar’s Head Hot and Spicy or Sweet & Mild Gourmet Barbeque Sauce to kick up the flavor of any summer grilling meal. Try as a glaze for grilled chicken or pork, a sauce for baked beans or as a “secret” ingredient for a tasty pulled pork sandwich.
- For a delicious appetizer that’s surprisingly simple to make, spoon Boar’s Head Sweet Vidalia® Onions in Sauce over cream cheese to create a spread and serve with crackers.
Boar's Head products are available at select supermarkets, gourmet stores and fine delicatessens nationwide. For more information and additional recipes, please visit boarshead.com.
About Boar's Head
Founded in 1905, Boar's Head has upheld a commitment to unwavering standards for quality for over a century, refusing to take shortcuts that compromise the integrity of its products for the sake of convenience or economy. What started with just a few products has grown to over 500, ranging from premium delicatessen meats, cheeses and condiments to an array of Italian and Old World Delicacies and foodservice items. All Boar's Head meats, cheeses and condiments contain no fillers, by-products, artificial colors or flavors, gluten or trans fat. For more information, visit boarshead.com or facebook.com/boarshead.