The IRS Form 2290 Can Now be E-Filed on any Mobile Device
ExpressTruckTax is offering E-Filing of the IRS Form 2290 for the new 2012-2013 Tax Period.
(PRWEB) July 02, 2012
The New HVUT Tax Period for 2012-2013 begins this week. The IRS Form 2290 can be filed online through http://www.ExpressTruckTax.com - the IRS Authorized E-File provider. The New Filing Season for the 2012-2013 Tax Period starts this week and can be E-Filed online until August 31,2012. Unlike last year, there is not an extension for this filing. It must be completed within the months of July or August.
Any owner of a vehicle weighing at least 55,000 pounds must file this tax using the IRS Form 2290 on an annual basis. This means that every heavy vehicle must be filed for during the months of July and August. The IRS has made it mandatory for anyone filing for 25 vehicles or more to E-File the return instead of paper filing.
Although filing this annual tax could be a cumbersome process, ExpressTruckTax has done everything to make this a simple process. Whether it’s a large fleet or a single truck owner, anyone can use ExpressTruckTax for their filing needs and enjoy such perks as:
One Click Login
There is no need to create an account. Just login with Facebook or Google to start the process in seconds.
- Contextual help and video guides with clear instructions appear throughout the process. They’ve done everything possible to make taxes less taxing.
- Get notifications about the status of a tax return through emails, text messages and even fax! The Schedule 1 can be emailed or faxed automatically to a trucking or leasing company.
- Companies with more than 25 trucks are required by the IRS to e-file Form 2290. Instead of entering each truck one by one, entire fleets can be uploaded using a spreadsheet.
- While filing Form 2290, the system can identify credits and help taxpayers quickly and easily file Form 8849, so that they get their money back from the IRS faster. An IRS Form 8849 is automatically generated when tax credits exceed the amount of tax due.
Stamped Schedule 1
- The tax system is so fast, a Stamped Schedule 1 from the IRS can be received in a matter of minutes.
Another special feature that ExpressTruckTax is now introducing is a fully mobile site! Now the Form 2290 can indeed be E-Filed from Anywhere. With the mobile version of ExpressTruckTax anyone can E-File a Form 2290 from any smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device. The Mobile Site: http://M.ExpressTruckTax.com
will be launching this week.
With a dedicated USA-based customer support team and pricing starting at just $9.90, there’s really no better combination of affordable prices and knowledgeable professionalism in the industry. To get started now, visit http://ExpressTruckTax.com