Toms River, NJ (PRWEB) July 02, 2012
Just about everyone who wears a dentures has the constantly annoying problems of loose dentures. The denture can move and shift on the gums where they are attached while chewing food, they can move out of place when sneezing and they often make loud clicking sounds while speaking. A dentist does his best to provide dentures that fit well and look good. But, as any denture wearer will tell you, as soon as the denture wearer starts to use the dentures to eat, the denture can be very easily dislodged by the many different mechanical forces involved in simply chewing food three times a day. Weber, who has worn a denture for the last seventy years ,has used his experience and inventive mind to solve the "loose denture problem" once and for all. His new invention is quite simple and easy to use. It is a well thought-out combination of: adhesive pastes, dry adhesives powders and soft payneless-fabric. He has named his invention: Weber Denture Liner Inset Pads. They are in stock now and immediately available from Originals By Weber in Toms River, NJ.(Patent Pending)
This is a new way to "fix" those loose dentures so they are more comfortable, have better retention, are much more stable and feel secure enough to allow every denture wearer to eat corn right off the cob same as before getting dentures!
Here's how END-DENTURE-SLIP Liner Insert Pads are used:
(1) Wet the END-DENTURE-SLIP Liner Insert Pad with water, then squeeze the pad to remove excess water.
(2) Spread a thin line of the (included) adhesive paste where the outside edges of the Insert Pad will be on the denture.
(3) Place the Insert Pad on the upper (or lower) denture. Press firmly in place. The Insert Pad may need to be trimmed with scissors to fit properly on the denture.
(4) Add a drop of two of water onto the Insert Pad.
(5) Sprinkle some of the (included) dry adhesive powder,sparingly, on top of the Insert Pad.
(6) Put the denture in mouth and gently apply some "bite" pressure until the denture feels
(7) Use the denture this way all day.
(8) At bedtime, remove the denture and discard the used Insert Pad . Then prepare a new Insert Pad for use during the next day.
When Weber was asked, "What kind of feedback do you get from your customers?" he replied with the following quotes from his users:
“Fantastic product, so easy to use!”
“Excellent product and highly recommended.”
END-DENTURE-SLIP Liner Insert Pads are available in three kinds of kits:
1. A Trial Kit for 7 days (#EDS 7-TK) is made for those who want to test this new system for 7 days. This kit contains: 7 upper Liner Pad plus 7 lower Liner Pads; a container of denture adhesive paste and a bottle of denture adhesive dry powder. Price is $6.99 ($3.00 shipping).
2. A kit for 31 days (#EDS-L31) with 31-Lower Insert Pads plus a container of denture adhesive paste and a bottle of denture adhesive dry powder. Price is $15.99 ($3.00 shipping)
3. A kit for 31 days (#EDS-U31) with 31-Upper Insert Pads plus a container of denture adhesive paste and a bottle of denture adhesive dry powder. Price is $15.99 ($3.00 shipping)
4. A kit for 31 days (#EDS-U+L31) with 31-Upper +31-Lower Insert Pads plus a container of denture adhesive paste and a bottle of denture adhesive dry powder. Price is $27.99 ($3.60 shipping).
Satisfaction guaranteed or money back.
Website: http://www.originalsbyweber.com. Phone: 877-309-8382 or 732-864-0353. Mailing address:
Originals By Weber, 338 Alabama Avenue, Toms River, NJ 08753.