Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 03, 2012
The Heart to Heart Women's Conference was created as part of Keyonda McQuarters' mission to "unveil the Father's heart that you may know His love, experience His healing, and live out His destiny for your life."
Born and raised in the Garfield Park Community on the West Side of Chicago, Keyonda has spent the last twenty years actively involved in ministry and carrying out her call to serve in her local assembly. Keyonda completed both undergraduate and graduate studies at Michigan State University (Lansing, MI) as a political science and urban studies major. She also attended Oral Roberts University Graduate School of Theology & Missions (Tulsa, OK) and earned a Master of Divinity degree from Ashland University Theological Seminary (Ashland, OH).
This extraordinary event will be held on September 15, 2012 from 9:00am-4:00pm at the Charles A. Hayes Family Investment Center 4859 South Wabash Avenue Chicago, IL 60615.
- All female team leading worship where you experience the radical love of God, and are completely impassioned and transformed
- Life-changing workshops that will get to the root of those things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and equip you to move into His plan for your life
- Q & A / Panel Discussion with experts in the field of healthy relationships and healthy eating to empower your spiritual and physical health
- Fun and laughter during our vegan friendly luncheon with special guest comedienne Lady Luncha'bell
- Dynamic preaching and teaching demonstrating the Kingdom of God through power which will refresh your life, renew your passion, and revive your dreams
- First 50 ladies who register will each have an one-on-one private prophetic ministry session during the conference designed to encourage and uncover God's treasures
There is a $15 registration fee. The registration fee covers admission, luncheon, workshops, and all conference materials. Registration takes place until August 15th at http://www.keyonda.com/