Research tells us that 87% of what people learn in a classroom setting is forgotten within 30 days.
New York, NY (PRWEB) July 03, 2012
Digital Media Training’s clients report extensive results after implementing our solutions. One of the world’s leading sources of intelligent information for businesses and professionals has reported an increase in activity by over 40% and revenues over 50%. Digital Media Training is offering the opportunity to test our program and obtain results. Digital Media Training guarantees an increase in activity. If no improvement is seen, then no payment is necessary.
Digital Media Training has developed a mobile learning solution called M.O.S.T (Multimedia Ongoing Skills Training). M.O.S.T is based on the philosophy that training should happen every day and on the job. Digital Media Training’s solution protects the training investment and guarantees improved outcomes.
Learning takes place in a classroom setting. Training is what should be happening every day and on the job.
Working adults learn best in small bites when they have the ability to practice in the moment, on the job, and when it is supported by their manager. Research tells us that 87% of what people learn in a classroom setting is forgotten within 30 days.
Think about elite athletes; already being the best at what they do, they practice every day, remaining focused on practicing the same skills, and they are supported by their coach.
People can be trained with the best content, the best trainer and engaged learners, but if it is not reinforced with managers holding them accountable, the long term training outcomes will be minimal.
M.O.S.T (Multimedia Ongoing Skills Training):
- Comprehensive due diligence process with key stakeholders to ensure that the training is aligned, utilizes language currently being used, and is relevant to your environment.
- Curriculum is designed to meet the needs of your goals.
- Some level of live or virtual live “kick-off”.
- Weekly podcast pushed out on any mobile device with relevant skills and usable tactics.
- Daily reinforcement emails pushed out; including an activity instructing or reminding participants to apply the learning to their specific job.
- Managers Guide is a turnkey tool for coaching, managing and holding learners accountable to change their behavior. This is pushed out just prior to the weekly podcast and email distribution.
- Assessment Testing is provided periodically.
- Reporting is available to monitor usage and test scores.
- M.O.S.T. in Motion is a process we implement to ensure ongoing engagement, continued coaching for managers, and an interactive component to ensure comprehension and results.
If after 6 weeks, there is not an increase in the number of accounts in the sales pipeline, then the program may be terminated and the training investment refunded.