We are ready to start introducing these highly qualified Illinois contract manufacturers to their next new customers!
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) July 03, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for made-to-print manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging today announced the addition of several highly qualified Illinois-based contract manufacturers and distributors into the MFG.com marketplace.
A sample of these experienced manufacturers includes:
- A.M. Precision Machining, Inc. is an ISO 9002 certified supplier located in Elk grove, IL. A.M. Precision Machining is a world class supplier of quality machine parts that meet regulatory and customer requirements for the aerospace, military, oil drilling, power generation, and various other industries.
- J T Industries, Inc. is a 4 star rated distributor located in Schaumburg, IL. J T Industries carries a full range of standard fasteners in a variety of materials. J T Industries has reviews from 11 unique customers. A few recent reviews include:
- “Looking forward to dealing with them again!”
- “Knowledgeable and professional. Pleasure to deal with.”
- Jacksonville machine, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9001:2008 certified contract manufacturer located in Jacksonville, IL. Jacksonville Machine specializes in CNC machining, but also provides services such as manual machining, welding, grinding, fabrication and assembly.
- Vector Company is a full service job shop located in Wheeling, IL. Vector Company has in house capabilities of CNC turning, CNC milling, gear cutting, wire EDM, plating, grinding, honing, fabrication and assembly. As a full service job shop they can furnish raw material or machine your material, be it aluminum, steel, brass, stainless, plastic, forgings and castings.
“These new marketplace additions from Illinois are just what the hundreds of thousands of product manufacturers that use MFG.com every single day for sourcing and supplier discovery are looking for,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “That is why we are so pleased to have accepted them into the largest and highest quality online marketplace available for manufacturing services such as CNC machining, metal fabrication, casting and custom packaging. We are ready to start introducing these highly qualified Illinois contract manufacturers to their next new customers!”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.