San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 05, 2012
Higher and more stable temperatures will deliver a new generation of semiconductor processing. Semiconductor manufacturers have been faced with several production challenges due to heat limitation and uneven heat distribution across the surface.
Heatron, a manufacturer of custom heating elements used in semiconductor fab equipment, forecasts higher temperatures throughout the semiconductor industry. Where the industries typical heaters reach approximately 200 º C, Heatron’s PolyMax semiconductor heaters work up to 260 º C with more stable, uniform temperature distribution over the surface overcoming several of the problems semiconductor manufacturers face.
Heatron has developed a series of products that literally will deliver a new generation of semiconductor processing starting with:
- A breakthrough in heating elements, PolyMax, that reaches 260 º C, while providing stable, uniform manufacturing temperatures in the semiconductor fab process.
- Patented ThermaMold to evenly distribute heat across irregular surfaces
- ThermaGuard to insulate better, protecting against heat loss making your heaters more efficient.
- PID Temperature Controller, MTC-100
Heatron’s heating products change the outlook of the semiconductor industry by enabling the dependable, cost-effective application of higher, more stable, and uniform temperatures.
Heatron’s products result in a new level of semiconductor manufacturing that is:
- Faster heating times at reduced power consumption, lower cost of ownership.
- Stable application of up to 260 deg C, enabling the next generation of semiconductor processing.
- Precise wattage distribution leading to uniform temperature across the entire surface.
- Bonding of the heater without adhesives eliminating outgassing and “swimming” of traces.
- Extended lifetime and reliability of the heater assembly.
- Faster setup and installation
Heatron will display this new generation technology that provides answers to semiconductor manufacturer challenges and a totally new level to semiconductor processing at Booth 507, South Hall of Semicon West, a Semiconductor Manufacturer’s Trade show at Moscone Center in San Francisco July 10-12.
Heatron, Leavenworth, KS, manufacturers heating elements for the semiconductor industry. Phone 913-946-1394.