Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 05, 2012
MFG.com, the world’s leading marketplace for engineered-to-order manufacturing of mechanical components, textiles and packaging announced today that a number of leading Ohio-based contract manufacturers gained approval to enter the MFG.com marketplace. These job shops will begin to receive a steady stream of targeted leads from potential customers that need their services.
A few of these outstanding manufacturers are:
- Robin Industries, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified contract manufacturer located in Independence, OH. Robin Industries is a custom molder that has been designing and manufacturing precision molded components since 1947. Robin Industries markets include the automotive, medical, government, aerospace and industrial/heavy duty applications industries.
- Long Stanton Manufacturing Co., is an ISO 9001:2008 certified job shop located in Hamilton, OH. Long Stanton Manufacturing is an award-winning business with operations in the U.S. and China.
- Cutting Edge Converted Products, Inc. is a QS 9000 certified contract manufacturer located in Toledo, OH. Cutting Edge Converted Products is a leading manufacturer/converter of packaging products and die cut components including flock, foam, bubble, paper, cork, and tape.
- Wodin, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2000 and AS 9100 certified forging and machining company located in Bedford, OH. Originally a manufacturer of industrial valve stems, Wodin has expanded its forging capabilities to include a wide array of quality near net forgings, in solid bar, tube, hollow bar, carbon, alloy, stainless, nickel, inconel, brass, and bronze materials.
- Bral Corporation is an ISO 9001:2008 contract manufacturer located in Warren, OH. Bral Corporation specializes in providing OEM products, from drawing to tool making and production.
“Ohio is one of the nation’s industrial leaders and we are thrilled to have added such capable job shops and contract manufacturers to the marketplace from this distinguished state,” said Mitch Free, Founder & CEO of MFG.com, “MFG.com is recognized for being the leading marketplace for the manufacturing industry with the highest quality standards. We are able to facilitate billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing services each and every month. These approved suppliers maintain the quality levels required for admission into the marketplace and we are very excited to start working with them to help grow their businesses and develop new win-win customer relationships.”
MFG.com is the largest global sourcing marketplace for the manufacturing industry. MFG.com's platform enables companies to intelligently connect, source, collaborate and perform due diligence with transparency and intellectual property protection. MFG.com has the largest vetted supplier database comprising machine shops, fabricators, injection molders and contract manufacturers around the globe. MFG.com supports virtually all manufacturing processes required to go from drawings to parts including Machining, Injection Molding, Fabrication, Stamping, Casting, Assembly, Molding and Industrial Components. MFG.com facilitates the sourcing of billions of dollars’ worth of manufacturing each month between members in 50 countries. MFG.com is based in Atlanta and has regional headquarters in Shanghai and Paris.