Redding, CT (PRWEB) July 09, 2012
The agenda has been posted for Search Marketing Expo - SMX East, featuring 50 sessions over three days, networking activities and keynote addresses. The agenda can be viewed at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/agenda
Register online at smxeast.com or by phone at (877) 242-5242 between 9am-5pm ET. Those interested in attending must register by July 28 to qualify for Super Early Bird rates, the lowest available.
The SMX East agenda includes advanced, intermediate and beginner-level sessions on paid search advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), social media media marketing, local and mobile search marketing and semantic SEO. The conference will be held October 2-4.
Attendees can customize their experience by selecting from over 50 sessions including:
- Google Bought A Zoo: Surviving Penguins, Pandas & Other SEO Beasts
- iConvert: Landing Pages & Conversion In A Smartphone & Tablet World
- From Authorship To Authority: Why Claiming Your Identity Matters
- SEO Beware: Black Hat Tactics To Avoid & Be Wary Of
- Meet Siri: Apple’s Google Killer?
- Tuning Up Your Twitter Tactics
- Do Not Track, Do Not Cookie: How To Handle Government Pushback On Digital Marketing
SMX East is programmed by internet marketing authorities Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, the editors of Search Engine Land, the leading news blog for internet and search engine marketers.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about best-of-breed solutions from the market leaders in the SMX East Expo Hall. The Expo Hall is open noon to 6pm on October 2 and 10am to 4pm on October 3. A current list of exhibitors can be found at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/2012/exhibitors
The Super Early Bird rate of $1395 for an All Access pass includes all of the exceptional content, online and off-line networking activities, and the essential conveniences SMX events provide like WiFi in session rooms and hot lunches. Register online at smxeast.com or by calling (877) 242-5242. Rates increase July 29.
Group rates offering discounts of up to 20% are also available. Details are here: http://searchmarketingexpo.com/east/group-registration
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX East and Third Door Media
SMX East features sessions for those seeking advanced tactics or just starting out in search marketing, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own a business.
Attend SMX East for:
- Exceptional content so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned before leaving the conference. Super-charged sessions on PPC, SEO, social media marketing, local and mobile search will help you succeed today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Invaluable connections made possible by the ultimate mix of structured networking opportunities and social events. Meet new contacts and reconnect with colleagues. SMX makes it easy to interact and exchange ideas with other industry thought leaders.
- Essential conveniences to help you juggle your every-day responsibilities while maximizing your conference time: always-available and free Wi-Fi; hot lunches, snacks and beverages all day; access to all presentations and tools to pre-plan your custom itinerary. SMX has got you covered.
Third Door Media’s mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful.
The company produces the global Search Marketing Expo conference series. SMX conferences include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced, SMX London, SMX Israel, SMX Munich, SMX Toronto, SMX Sydney, SMX Melbourne, SMX Paris, SMX Stockholm and SMX Social Media Marketing (Las Vegas, NV).
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, which provide news, analysis and tutorials to help internet marketers do their jobs more effectively. The company also provides a full range of innovative marketing services including lead generation, content creation and licensing via its Digital Marketing Depot brand.
Third Door Media was recognized in 2011 by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 private companies in America.