London, UK (PRWEB) July 04, 2012
The global market for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is highly consolidated with the majority of the market being held by a few major players. GE Healthcare (the UK), Philips (the Netherlands), and Siemens (Germany) together constitute most of the market with Siemens taking the lead. There is an increasing presence of Japanese systems players such as Toshiba (Japan) and Hitachi (Japan).
These major systems integrators have established R&D, sales and supply chains into major hospitals and clinics in the United States, Europe, and Japan, and major hospitals in developing markets.
New research report “Marketing Tactics of Leading MRI Equipment Companies” worked out by Venture Planning Group has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Marketing Tactics of Leading MRI Equipment Companies
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 2,500.00 http://marketpublishers.com/report/medicine_pharmaceuticals_biotechnology/healthcare_equipment_services/marketing_tactics_of_leading_mri_equipment_companies.html
The research report provides in-depth analysis of the marketing tactics of the top MRI companies, including Aloka, Analogic, Esaote, GE Healthcare, Hitachi, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, Siemens, and Toshiba. For each company, the study presents:
- the U.S. and international sales force size in major geographic regions;
- selling options, including rental plans, leasing and others;
- promotional tactics, e.g., pricing, discounts, advertising, trade shows, seminars, product literature, newsletters, etc.;
- system service and support.
Reports on Other Top Medical Equipment Companies by Venture Planning Group Include:
- Marketing Tactics of Leading Ultrasound Equipment Companies
- Alliances and Strategies of Leading MRI Equipment Companies
- Alliances and Strategies of Leading X-Ray Equipment Companies
- Marketing Tactics of Leading Computer Tomagraphy (CT) Companies
- Marketing Tactics of Leading X-Ray Equipment Companies
- Alliances and Strategies of Leading Computer Tomagraphy (CT) Companies
- Alliances and Strategies of Leading Ultrasound Equipment Companies
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Venture Planning Group page.