(PRWEB UK) 6 July 2012
nama5 happily announces release of its multi-language version of a nama5 RAW Processor (RP), version 1.20. The nama5 RP is dedicated to slightly advanced photographers who are familiar with digital photography and would like to have simple, fast and intuitive tool for processing and exporting of their RAW photos into more common JPEG or TIFF format.
- non-destructive 48-bit image processing (16-bit per color channel)
- wide RAW format support
- support for dual-monitor workflow
- customizable multi-core processing and batch exporting
- recovery tools (Fill light and Highlight recovery)
- B&W filter (simulating b&w "analog" film photography with color filters)
- portability (small size, no installation needed)
What's new in version 1.20?
- nama5 RP speaks new languages: english, french, german, czech and slovak.
- range of supported cameras was enriched by these models:
- Samsung NX10, NX11, NX100, NX200
- Sony SLT-A33V, A57, A57V, A65, A65V, A77, A77V, NEX-7, NEX-5N, NEX-C3
- Pentax Q, K-01
Pricing and availability:
nama5 RAW Processor is available via e-shop on homepage http://nama5.com. Standard price per one license is 25 EUR (including VAT). Discounted prices are available when buying more than 1 license. There is also freeware DEMO version of our product which we strongly recommend to test before purchasing the full version to check the compatibility with your camera!
nama5, s.r.o. is a slovak company situated in Bratislava joining together programmers and photographers. Our goal is to make simple, reliable and fast RAW Processor for processing and conversion of RAW photos from mainly digital-SLR cameras of major brands (Canon, Minolta, Olympus, Pentax, Nikon, Sony, Samsung, etc.).