Strategic Security to Give Away Free Hacking In Paradise Class
Strategic Security is giving away three (3) free seats to Hacking In Paradise – The Bahamas 2012. The class network will have both Network and Host-Based Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), a Security Event Information Management System (SEIM), Web Application Firewalls, a content filtering proxy, anti-virus, and other enterprise security solutions all being projected on to screens for students to see in real-time.
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) July 07, 2012
Strategic Security is giving away three (3) free seats to Hacking In Paradise – The Bahamas 2012.
If you complete all of the activities, you will receive 2 additional bonus points on top of what you already accumulated (total max entries earned is 50).
After you complete your tasks, send an email to joe(at)strategicsec(dot)com with publicly viewable links to the completed activities.
Here are the entry activities:
Tweet about this giveaway (3 points)
- Follow @j0emccray on twitter (1 point)
- Follow @strategicsec on twitter (1 point)
- Like j0emccray on facebook (1 point)
- +1 the Hacking in Paradise page on Google+ (1 point)
- Blog about this class (3 points)
- Google+ post about this class (3 points)