Kylie Hammond has helped executives at all levels change careers, achieve promotions, negotiate improved salary packages and implement work-life balance strategies which make a significant difference.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Sydney (PRWEB) July 06, 2012
Whilst no one can predict when the end to the global financial crisis will come, senior executives should be among those who have the foresight to plan in advance. Kylie Hammond, principal of Kylie Hammond Executive Search and Talent Management Consultancy has announced the expansion of her career coaching business to assist those planning for a career change, and being prepared for unexpected events like redundancy. Kylie explained that she “has helped executives at all levels change careers, achieve promotions, negotiate improved salary packages and implement work life balance strategies which make a significant difference.”
“My team of personally chosen Executive Career Coaches and I work closely with all executives on career related issues. We tailor our services to the individual and offer coaching services in a range of areas including: creating and executing a career progression or career change strategy; managing the challenges of a new position or promotion, re-entering the workplace after a career break; managing career transition following redundancy; and career management techniques and identifying opportunities, ” she continued.
The Importance of Career Coaching
Asked about the importance of career coaching, Kylie replied that there are a number of basic career principles that should be followed which include:
- Plan in advance - conduct thorough research and formulate a plan before taking any action, and quit the current job.
- Consider every element of a potential new career and assess whether one is really equipped for the role.
- Take the time to reflect on what one wants and why one wants to change. Starting a new career simply because one hates his job or needs a “quick fix” is never a smart thing to do.
- Don’t let money be the main motivator. One of the worst things one can do is change careers based on money. Although it can be motivating, it’s not what should drive one’s passions or true goals.
- Get professional help. A career is such a huge part of one’s life, and changing it without professional assistance could be a big mistake.
“Career coaching can be useful, particularly if you are considering changing careers, and can help you explore the positives and negatives of your decision, both in the short and long term. We offer a range of career coaching packages suitable for all executives, as well as Outplacement for Executives for that unexpected situation,” Hammond aptly concluded.
For anyone thinking of changing careers, consulting a career coach or mentor as soon as possible is best.The career coaching services at Kylie Hammond Executive Search and Talent Management helps many people shape their careers and transform their futures.