Just like the leader of any company, recruiting firm owners want to ensure that they’re receiving as much productivity as possible from all of their employees.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) July 05, 2012
In today’s competitive marketplace, performance is the benchmark by which all employees are judged, and that’s certainly true in the world of recruiting.
Just like the leader of any company, recruiting firm owners want to ensure that they’re receiving as much productivity as possible from all of their employees. Top Echelon, a company devoted to helping recruiters make more placements, is offering a free recruiter training webinar that helps recruiting firm owners accomplish just that.
The title of the webinar is “Creating a Culture of Performance by Using Metrics” by industry speaker and trainer Jon Bartos of Jonathan Scott International.
Bartos shares the following in this FREE recruiter training webinar:
- The critical Activity Metrics and Results Metrics and why they're important to track
- The “7 Ratios," what they mean, and how to use them to immediately improve your performance in recruiting, marketing, and matching skills
- The "Magic Recipe" on how to reach your maximum potential
- How to create a culture of performance to achieve individual and team performance goals
- A real-time view of the RPM Dashboard, a tool for establishing a culture of performance
Viewers of this webinar will walk away with the following:
1. An in-depth understanding of metrics in recruiting
2. What each metric means and their importance for improving performance overnight
Bartos is the president and CEO of Jonathan Scott International in Mason, Ohio. Bartos has presented training sessions at numerous industry events, including the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) Conference, and he’s also a regular contributor to The Fordyce Letter.