Job Board Created at Kilndrying.org to Connect Job Hunters with Lumber Industry Opportunities
Kilndrying.org, a forum for the Wood Industry, has added a job posting field to assist mills and wood products manufacturers in finding qualified personnel for wood drying job related positions.
Rogue River, OR (PRWEB) July 07, 2012
Kilndrying.org, A forum for the Wood Industry, has added a job posting field to assist mills and wood products manufacturers in finding qualified personnel for wood drying job related positions.
To post new job positions, please find the instructions as follows:
- Go to http://www.kilndrying.org and register as a member
- Go to the home page and under Wood Drying Topics click on the “Job Postings” board at the bottom
- On Job Postings there are 4 boxes in the upper right corner that read “New Topic” “New Poll” “Notify” and “Mark Read”. Click on “New Topic”
- In the Subject box, post your job descriptions basic subject information
- Underneath the subject box, choose a Message icon under the drop down menu or let it default to standard
- Place the job description related information in the large box at the bottom. Please note that the job description must include Contact person, Email address, Mailing address for your company.
- Fill out the Verification box and choose either Post or Preview.
The Kilndrying.org forum is not responsible for collecting resumes, storing or passing on the applicants’ submissions.
Kilndrying.org, “A Forum for the Wood Industry,” is an educational and informative site allowing industry members to learn more about best practices for drying lumber materials, including kiln maintenance and control, stacking, sorting and planing wood, drying defects and staining issues.