"Students retain more of what they learn when they engage in hands-on practice versus when they attend lectures only," said Guy Hummel, Hatsize CEO. "At Hatsize, we specialize in learning by doing and that is why we a VMware Training Solution."
Calgary, Alberta (PRWEB) July 10, 2012
Hatsize, the leading cloud automation software provider for hands-on training and demos, today introduced a VMware Training Solution that enables training companies to quickly and easily offer hands-on, VMware vSphere 5.0 training to students anywhere in the world.
"It’s been proven that students retain more of what they learn when they engage in hands-on practice versus when they attend lectures only," said Guy Hummel, Hatsize CEO. "At Hatsize, we specialize in learning by doing and that is why we have introduced a hands-on VMware Training Solution so that IT professionals can benefit from learning the latest VMware release from hands-on courses that enable them to become VMware vSphere 5.0 experts and pass their certification exams faster.”
The Hatsize VMware Training Solution provides training organizations with:
- VMware 5.0 Training Solution verification by a VMware Certified Instructor,
- Cloud-based hardware infrastructure needed for set up and delivery,
- Individualized VMware Lab Environments: Each student has his or her own learning environment. There is no sharing (unless you want it),
- Instructor Environment Guides: These guides provide the instructor with detailed information about the environment and how it matches the VMware curriculum,
- Student Environment Guides: These provide students with a step-by-step guide to the curriculum and the hands-on environment to help facilitate their studies, and
- Everything students and instructors need for the hands-on VMware training is easily accessible from Hatsize’s easy-to-use, Web-based learning portal.
Training companies only need to provide:
- VMware Certified Instructor
- VMware course content (downloadable from VMware.com)
Currently, the Hatsize VMware Training Solution supports four VMware vSphere 5.0 courses including:
- VMware ICM 5.0: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for students seeking VCP certification
- VMware What’s New 5.0: a 2-day instructor-led lab course for students certified on 4.1 who are seeking 5.0 certification
- VMware Fastrack: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for students seeking VCI certification
- VMware View ICM 5.0: a 4-day instructor-led lab course for students who want to install View applications
Find out more about the Hatsize VMware Training Solution and the core Hatsize product.
Hatsize is a leading cloud automation software company that has provided over 2 million hours of cloud-based training and demo sessions for the world’s most successful technology companies including IBM, Juniper and Symantec.