Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 08, 2012
"Ron is a smart, savvy spokesperson. I can rely on him to deliver accurate, insightful expertise cued-up and ready-to-go," said Emmy-Winning TV Personality Leeza Gibbons. "He is always very engaging and incredibly entertaining. His on-air/on-camera deliver is effortless and charming. I wish there were more like him."
Ron Roecker, a 20-year Marketing Communications Veteran and Professional Media Trainer, announced today the availability of “Navigating Today’s Tradigital Environment to Get Your Story Told!,” a new media spokesperson training resource & guidebook. Click Here For Guidebook Details (http://www.myenfluence.blogspot.com).
Who will benefit most from this Guidebook?
- Everyone who talks to media in an official capacity and wants to get better results whether its with traditional, digital, print, TV, radio, bloggers, SMTs, Webcasts, Tweetups, Online Q&A Sessions, panels, features, breaking news, creation of unique content, to name a few!
- Every Marketing Communications/PR pro responsible for any type of spokesperson (company, brand, celebrity, influencer, students, moms) and who wants to get better results.
Some of the key issues addressed include:
Understanding & Leveraging Today’s Tradigital Environment
- Insights to Today’s Media Realities within a Social/Tech Revolution
- The New Blogger Façade – Know who really wants what, so you’re not spinning your wheels or burning your dollars!
- Tips on Using Your Spokesperson(s) to Communicate via Social platforms (when, where, how often, how to promote, remerchandise and more)
- Insights and Tips on Maximizing Positive Media Coverage across all Social Media Platforms
- Creating a Can’t-Miss Presence for Your Spokesperson in Your Online Press Room
- How to Define & then Arm Your Brandbassadors(sm) (“The Unofficial Spokespeople”)
Practical, Priceless Tools Spokespeople Can Arm Themselves with Today!
- Media Myths Set Straight from Facts to Friction
- Commonly Used Media Tricks to Recognize & Arm Yourself Against
- Easy to Understand Scenarios of How to Take Control of any Interview
- Your Rights as an Interviewee/Their Rights as a Behind the Gun Reporter
- Honing 3-4 Key Messages for Tradigital & Social Platform Uses
- Rehearsal, Practice and Self-Evaluation Exercises
- News2Use: Where do you look, what do you wear etc
- Bridging, Changing Negative Questions to Positive Answers and more!
A percentage of all proceeds from the Guidebook will go directly to non-profit DiscoveryArts, an organization that brings the healing of the arts to children with cancer while they are in the hospital receiving treatment (http://www.DiscoveryArts.org).
The Timely, User-friendly & Detailed Resource Guide is Based on Roecker’s Professional Executive Training Sessions that Traditionally Cost $3,500-$5,000. More important, Roecker’s charisma, charm, knowledge, track record and on-camera style have put him in front of the camera as well with official spokesperson duties with The GRAMMY Awards (2001-2007), The Latin GRAMMY Awards (2001-2007), Nestle Chocolate & Confections (1998-2000), Live Earth India with Former Vice President Al Gore (2008), The Music Forum Between China & America (2006), GRAMMY legend Roberta Flack (currently) and RealSing.org (currently). He also is tapped by international and national media outlets throughout the year as a music & entertainment industry insider having appeared on Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, CNN, E! True Hollywood Story, Extra, TV Guide Network, Today, CBS Early Show, MTV, Entertainment Tonight Canada, BBC as well as international outlets in China, Japan, India, South America, and Australia to name a few.
“The beginning of the year, we made a commitment to helping Communications pros, as well as arts-related organizations and individuals by offering cost-effective, affordable professional development services and training opportunities,” said Roecker, president and Chief Brand Navigator, Enfluence Group. “Working with media or content creators isn’t an option anymore and yet people are diving into the short end of the pool and then dragged quickly to the bottom because they simply don’t understand today’s Social/Tech Revolution landscape. I wanted to create a detailed but user-friendly version of our intense professional executive training session so anyone who was an official spokesperson --or who was responsible for a spokesperson --could be armed with success-focused insights and first-hand understanding for as low as $99.”
To Purchase “How to Successfully Navigate…” and to find out about the various Consultation packages available http://www.myenfluence.blogspot.com
Ron is the author of a pop culture blog, bedifferently.com and can be followed on Twitter: Twitter @enfluencer
Launched in 2008, Enfluence Group is an entertainment public relations and brand marketing agency that works with iconic and new brands, outside-the-box marketers, and cause-oriented organizations and personalities. We create customized campaigns and programs that are anchored in sound strategy and executed with out-of-the-box creative. We reach our client partner’s objectives through a strategic combination of consumer engagement, social media, media relations, relevant events, mutually beneficial partnerships, training, and influencer outreach.