Their dedication has recently expanded to include an agenda designed to assist travellers in taking full advantage of their recently sourced deals
(PRWEB UK) 8 July 2012
The comparison experts at Car Hire Spain are committed to offering their advice on car rental services in order to help customers of their site find the best deals. Their dedication has recently expanded to include an agenda designed to assist travellers in taking full advantage of their recently sourced deals. One member of staff shared these thoughts on the matter.
“Here at Car Hire Spain we know how important it is to equip our customers with the right information to help them find the most affordable deals, but it is just as essential to make sure their subsequent journey is just as successful so we’ve included a few pointers to help you make the most of your car rental experience.”
- Always include money for toll booths. Spain tends to have a much higher number of toll roads than England so it is always worth packing plenty of spare change prior to travelling.
- Research your chosen vehicle thoroughly before driving. It can be really helpful to have a comprehensive working knowledge of the car, in particular it is vital to be clear on the type of fuel it takes before it comes to collecting it from the rental point.
- Remember to pack a copy of any documents regarding your deal. (It is best to include a photocopied version of the arrangement in the unfortunate event of a suitcase being lost or stolen) This allows the customer to refer back to any agreements should a situation arise.
- Similarly, it is also important to include the contact number of your insurance provider within your luggage in several different locations as well as somewhere about your person.
- Be sure to read up on the national Highway Code. It might seem obvious, but many people initially forget to drive on the right-hand side of the road. Familiarising yourself with the local road etiquette should make the experience a lot less stressful as well as prevent any accidents and damage to the vehicle.
Car Hire Spain was established with an aim to allow customers to browse car rental prices quickly and efficiently. The trusted and approved agency offers instant quotes, directly to the customer, from hundreds of companies across the country.