MobileFrame is committed to remain innovative by continually enhancing our software, so our customers always have the most cutting edge technology in their hands.
Los Gatos, CA (PRWEB) July 10, 2012
MobileFrame announces the release of version 5.1 of its Configurable Mobile Application Development Platform. Known worldwide as the provider of the only cross-device mobile application development platform that requires no custom coding to develop custom mobile apps, MobileFrame continues to live up to its reputation as the most innovative company in the enterprise mobility market. The mobility market is evolving at a lightning fast speed and is one of the most exciting areas in business today. MobileFrame sets the bar for excellence and innovation with its continuous technology upgrades of its’ next generation product suite.
“In today’s environment, mobile applications are a business necessity for any company with a work force collecting data in the field,” notes Patricia Oswalt, EVP of Sales & Marketing at MobileFrame. “MobileFrame’s software allows customers to remain competitive, while increasing productivity and revenue at the same time. MobileFrame is committed to remain innovative by continually enhancing its software, so customers always benefit from the most cutting edge technology available in the market.”
Version 5.1 includes a very long list of enhancements. A short list of some of those enhancements includes:
- Create Charts for Management Dashboards: Every management team needs the ability to analyze their business with live, up-to-the-minute data to make critical decisions for the company. With MobileFrame version 5.1, any data can be displayed on a web dashboard and presented in any manner required, including bar charts, pie charts, etc. The ability to know how many work orders are on hold for parts, which sales were closed, what deliveries were made, or what inspections were completed that day can help management steer the company in the right direction in real-time. Charts can be displayed not only on the web, but on the mobile worker’s device, on printed receipts and embedded in PDF reports.
- Grouping: Grouping has now been added to the Projects, Enterprise Data Manager and Enterprise Data Explorer screens. Easily organize projects, objects and object views into groups similar to the App Library.
- New Quick Search Bar: The Projects, App Library, Enterprise Data Manager, and Remote Manager screens all have a new “Quick Search” bar in the upper-right corner of the screen. This allows for quick search of items.
- Inspect Device: Inspect Devices from the Thin Client Server’s View Status screen. This allows Administrators to view web session information for anonymous users and named users alike. Administrators now have an even greater level of control of devices in the field for training and troubleshooting purposes.
- Find Feature: When writing an app, the Administrator now has the option to display and highlight all steps or workflow that reference a particular object. This makes easy work of what could otherwise be a complex process.
- Create Documentation Enhanced: The Create Documentation feature will now document and display all application screen designs.
- Indexes: Indexes have been added to the Scheduled Project Data and Administrative Log tables, which will improve performance for larger data sets. Administrators no longer need to index the data programmatically.
- Send Email Function Improved: Administrators can now easily carbon copy and blind carbon copy (CC and BCC) as many people as needed when sending an email.
As the industry evolves, MobileFrame keeps our customers and partners “future-proof” in this rapidly changing market by continually being the first in the industry to deliver new and innovative features.
MobileFrame, the industry leader for over 12 years, is the only cross-device mobile application development platform that requires no custom coding to develop, deploy and remotely manage sophisticated mobile apps. MobileFrame is a complete enterprise mobility solution that has everything required for a successful mobile deployment built-in. With secure, SOX compliant real-time alerts, remote device control, configurable management dashboards and web portals, intelligent networking, remote software updates, prioritized synchronization, automatic device driver recognition and loading all built-in, MobileFrame’s platform significantly streamlines mobile application development, deployment, and administration. MobileFrame eliminates custom programming through an intuitive, user-friendly point-and-click graphical user interface, enabling novice computer users to quickly create and deploy custom mobile applications tailored to their business.
MobileFrame’s award-winning mobility platform is an entirely self-contained enterprise mobility solution that provides full functionality out-of-the-box, with no custom programming, no third-party mobile gateways, synchronization engines or SDK’s required. MobileFrame’s software allows users to capture photographs, voice notes, documents, templates, logos, sketches, digital signatures, bar code scans, magnetic strip read outs, RFID tags, advanced algorithmic functions, and embed them directly into their mobile applications. Applications are stored in a library so administrators can quickly make changes whenever operational requirements change, enabling on-the-spot deployment of a wide variety of mobile applications.
For more information, customers may contact MobileFrame directly at 1-408-885-1200 or visit our website at http://www.mobileframe.com.
Danielle M. Mora