Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 09, 2012
A new 24/7 telemedicine health care concierge service wants your evaluation of how fast it connects you with a physician, how well its health care advocates answer your questions and how effectively the rest of its services fulfill your health care needs.
First Stop Health (http://www.fshealth.com) is offering free access during the final stage of its beta test program. Participants can:
- Instantly tap into a team of more than 250 physicians by phone or email
- Consult with one of dozens of health care advocates about serious illness and insurance issues
- View symptom, condition and treatment information that was previously available only through physicians
- Find doctors and medical facilities using powerful search tools and a database of 780,000 physicians and 8,000 facilities
- Create, store and access electronic health records—beta testers can control their own records and provide access, as needed, to their own doctors and to the medical professionals at First Stop Health
In exchange for free access during the program, beta test participants will be asked to provide feedback on the ease of use and quality of the services.
“What if your child has a fever at 10 pm on a Saturday? Maybe your mother needs a second opinion on a cancer diagnosis. Our goal is to provide convenient, efficient, cost-effective advice via telephonic and online access to health professionals and information,” said Patrick Spain, CEO of First Stop Health.
To sign up, go to http://www.fshealth.com and enter your email address to request an invitation. The application deadline is July 13.
About First Stop Health
First Stop Health (http://www.fshealth.com) is a patient-centric, subscription health care concierge service that provides instant, 24/7 phone and email access to more than 250 physicians. It makes convenient, cost-effective advice and sophisticated medical information available to middle-class individuals and families who have health care coverage. Connect with First Stop Health on Facebook and follow First Stop Health on Twitter: @FSHealth.