Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) July 10, 2012
Florida land Trust Consultants offers several full service corporate Trustee opportunities. Organized under the laws of the state of Florida and operating under the Florida Land Trust Act F.S. 689.071. Their services create a separate statutory land trust for every property, and administers the trust as Trustees for the benefit of the beneficiary, who holds the statutory power of direction under the Act.
A Trustee, proactively protects its clients assets and property, including the integrity of the title to their home. A Trustee does so by retaining and instructing proper legal counsel to act on behalf of the trusts. In many cases, this involve's auditing documents and title as well as initiating litigation in Florida Circuit Civil Court.
Services offered by trust counsel on behalf of trusts and beneficiaries include:
1. Pre-emptive litigation* against Mortgagees or their Assignees seeking:
a) Declaratory judgment as to the enforceability of a mortgage.
b) Declaratory judgment as to the validity of an assignment of mortgage.
c) Declaratory judgment resolving competing claims to realty.
d) Declaratory judgment as to the enforceability of a mortgage note.
2. Defense of claims brought by Mortgagees and or their Assignees with counterclaim.
3. Defense of claims brought by Payees or Assignees or mortgage notes with counterclaim.
4. Lender approved short sale with or without seller compensation.
6. Keeping Liens and Judgments off the Property: When property is held in a trust, judgments and liens do not attach to the land. Therefore, a beneficiary may freely sell his or her beneficial interest even with numerous certified judgments against his or her own name in the public records. This also applies to IRS liens.
*Prior to accepting any property into trust seller must have a consultation with an independent Attorney. Trustee can provide an independent attorney which maintains zero interest in the outcome of the consultation and has zero interest in future services provided to the customer.
To find out how to qualify for cash for keys visit Florida Land Trust Consultants or call 800-211-8819
Want to keep your property? Florida Land Trust Consultants also has a program than can help with that at their Home Resolution Center.