Best of all, Bamba Ice Cream allows for group play. Parents or other children can play the role of customer and choose from an ice-cream cone, cup, banana split and more.
Singapore (PRWEB) July 11, 2012
Mezmedia, a Singapore-based interactive studio, is proud to present its latest iPad apps that educate children through play. Aimed at two- to four-year-olds, Bamba Ice Cream and Bamba Pizza teach children important numerical and social skills while they pretend to run an ice cream parlor or pizza restaurant.
BAMBA ICE CREAM
In Bamba Ice Cream, children get behind the counter of Bamba Town’s only ice-cream parlor. Here, they can make up various combinations of the sweet treat by choosing different cones, flavours and toppings. Apart from favourites like chocolate chip and strawberry, there are also wackier flavours to choose from, like rainbow, dinosaur and even alien. In addition, randomly generated Mystery Toppings will captivate kids, while colourful illustrations and cute sound effects effectively engage their attention.
Best of all, Bamba Ice Cream allows for group play. Parents or other children can play the role of customer and choose from an ice-cream cone, cup, banana split and more. They can then scoop the ice-cream into cones, select their toppings, operate the cash register and even “eat” the ice-cream that they've made – it's very interactive.
In Bamba Pizza, children become the proprietors of a pizza shop in Bamba Town. They’ll have many fussy customers to please, like Francois the Robot Chef or Sammy the Sasquatch. The fun challenge for kids is to make these customers happy by getting the pizza ingredients right.
Children will love the numerous interactions that this game offers. They’ll get to roll the dough, flip it, add sauce, arrange the ingredients (over 30 to choose from including exotic ones like bat wings, green goo and snails), set the oven timer, slice it and finally, feed the finished pizza to the customer.
Customers will react according to what's on the pizza, ensuring kids play the game over and over just to obtain different reactions.
- Specifically designed for children aged two to four
- Beautiful illustrations that appeal to children
- Mixes and matches various ingredients to create infinite variations of ice-cream and pizza
- Offers valuable opportunities for group play and parent-child bonding
- Teaches children key concepts like numbers and everyday foods
- Highly interactive: drag-and-drop, swipe and flip
- Engages with cute sound effects on every interaction
- Bamba Ice Cream is currently available in English
- Bamba Pizza is designed to be language-free
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Bamba Ice Cream is currently free to download. Bamba Pizza is available for download at US$1.99. More details can be found on the official Bamba website - http://bamba.mezmedia.com
iTUNES PROMO CODES
These are available on request via the contact details.
- iTunes: Bamba Ice Cream - http://goo.gl/ZpSre - and Bamba Pizza - http://goo.gl/Y04Vm
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bambakids
- Twitter @BambaKids: http://twitter.com/BambaKids
Mezmedia Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based interactive studio, has been creating quality digital and interactive content such as websites, games and mobile apps for corporations and consumers since 2005.