Tel Aviv, Israel (PRWEB) July 11, 2012
Cloudyn is presenting a webinar about maximization of cloud consumption with Cloudyn Co-Founder Vittaly Tavor on July 12th and 17th. The session will outline best practices for reducing cost and increasing control based on typical scenarios that Cloudyn customers regularly experience. Tavor will also discuss how enterprises today are maximizing the value of their cloud consumption with increased visibility and actionable insight into their true usage patterns.
What: Webinar on “How to Maximize the Value of Your Cloud”
When: July 12, 10 am CEST and July 17th, 1 pm ET
Who: Vittaly Tavor, VP of products/co-founder
Where: For July 12th, register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/2f2s8/register/7758985619777740288
July 17th, register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/2f2s8/register/5772897084306751488
The session will help your organization easily determine some basic ways for gaining insight into:
- How many and which type of instances you have running?
- Whether they are on-demand or reservation?
- How much each resource is actually costing you?
- How to avoid usage and cost spikes?
- What you can do to optimize your overall cloud consumption?
In this webinar Cloudyn will demonstrate how its solution:
- Provides full visibility and insight into your actual cloud consumption and cost,
- Ensures that you avoid unanticipated cloud cost and usage with customizable and
- Drives cloud optimization with recommendations for balancing cost and performance needs.
Founded in 2011, Cloudyn offers organizations clarity and control of cloud costs, actionable recommendations for cost savings and maximized utilization of resources in a dynamic cloud environment. Already actively managing hundreds of thousands of cloud resources today, Cloudyn delivers an average of 40% cloud-related cost reductions to organizations with significant cloud investments in various industries worldwide. Privately held and backed by Elron Electronic Industries Ltd. (TASE: ELRN), Cloudyn’s team of software veterans combines extensive experience in cloud computing and network optimization with a proven track record in transforming innovative ideas into viable and valuable products. For more information on the company visit: http://www.cloudyn.com or the company blog at http://blog.cloudyn.com/.