Apptix SharePoint partners can now offer our high-quality SharePoint infrastructure to their customers with no upfront investment – and start earning revenue immediately.
Herndon, VA (PRWEB) July 10, 2012
Apptix® (OSE: APP), the premier provider of hosted business communication, collaboration, and IT solutions, today unveiled a SharePoint® Partner Program. Offering a recurring revenue stream for partners reselling Apptix’s cloud-based Microsoft® SharePoint solutions, the program gives partners new opportunities to grow their business and provide extra value to their customers.
“Apptix’s SharePoint partners can now offer our high-quality SharePoint infrastructure to their customers with no upfront investment – and start earning revenue immediately. It’s a winning proposition for partners, and it enables Apptix to extend our reach into new markets at the same time,” said David Ehrhardt, President and CEO of Apptix. “All of Apptix’s hosted business solutions make business easier and more efficient for customers, and that’s especially true of Microsoft SharePoint. Now, our SharePoint Partner Program brings that same level of simplicity to our partners.”
Key advantages of the Apptix SharePoint Partner Program include:
- Revenue opportunity – Partners gain a new source of revenue with no investment in developing new products or services. The recurring revenue stream continues as long as the customers keep their Cloud-based SharePoint installations from Apptix.
- Expanded offering – Upon becoming an Apptix SharePoint Partner, an organization can instantly provide world-class SharePoint infrastructure to customers, increasing value and opening new opportunities.
- Sales and Marketing support - Apptix gives partners more options to close deals, including marketing collateral, joint marketing efforts, and sales leads to help them grow their business.
- Flexible partnership models – Partners can choose to be a reseller or just a referral partner (for one-time revenue per referred customer). Resellers maintain control of the customer relationship, with options including billing directly or handing that responsibility off to Apptix.
- Help when you need it - A dedicated partner manager is available to address your questions or concerns.
Partners rely on Apptix’s robust, reliable network, award-winning customer support, experienced SharePoint experts, and financially-backed uptime SLA to ensure that their customers have a trouble-free SharePoint experience. The Apptix SharePoint Partner Program is an exciting new way for partners to broaden their offering and bring in an easy source of new revenue.
Apptix is a long-standing Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with over a decade of experience providing cloud-based SharePoint service. Apptix partners with leading SharePoint ISVs including Nintex, Axceler, and Bamboo Solutions, enabling organizations to customize the right solution for their unique business needs. Apptix offers rich SharePoint solutions to more than 3,000 customers.
For more information about the Apptix SharePoint Partner Program, visit: http://www.sharepointsite.com/Partners.aspx.
Apptix (OSE: APP) is the premier provider of hosted business communication, collaboration, and IT solutions to business of all sizes – from SOHO to Fortune 500 – with particular expertise supporting legal, financial, healthcare, and telecom firms. A pioneer in the hosted services space, Apptix currently serves over 350,000 users around the world. Apptix’s comprehensive portfolio of Cloud solutions includes Microsoft Exchange email, VoIP, SharePoint, Web Conferencing, and Secure IM with Presence. Services are delivered over a highly reliable network leveraging best-in-class technology, housed in SSAE 16/SAS 70 Type II-compliant data centers, and backed by U.S.-based 24/7 support. For more information, visit http://www.apptix.com.