We believe that the multi-property event is one of the best ways to bring properties to the public
Kansas City, MO (PRWEB) July 10, 2012
Buyers have the opportunity to purchase homes, commercial property and land in Potter County, Penn., at auction prices. United Country – Jelliff Auction Group, LLC, will sell a variety of properties to the highest bidder during a multi-property auction event on Saturday, Aug. 11.
“We believe that the multi-property event is one of the best ways to bring properties to the public,” said Randy Jelliff, auctioneer with United Country – Jelliff Auction Group out of Tioga, Penn. “This format allows qualified buyers the opportunity to see a variety of available homes and income properties and determine their current fair market values through the bidding process.”
This event will offer six lots for sale, including:
- A roughly 5,000-square-foot log home on approximately 65 acres located 5 miles from Cherry Springs State Park. This home was crafted of massive local larch trees and features four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, a finished basement, and an attached and heated two-car garage. Oil, gas and mineral rights are also included with the sale of this property.
- About 40 wooded acres with marketable timber that borders state forestland.
- A renovated two-story farmhouse on approximately 4.29 acres.
- Nearly 10 acres of unimproved land bordering a trout stream.
- A 40x60 commercial shop with three overhead doors, wood-fired radiant heat, floor pit, divided office and bathroom with a shower.
- A three-bedroom, two-bath home with full walkout basement, sun porch and detached two-car garage.
The August 11 auction will be held at 1 p.m. at 551 Prouty Road in Austin, Penn, which rests only 12 miles from Coudersport. This event will also feature a full line of excavating equipment, shop and household furnishings, etc., for participants to bid on.
Property details, photos and terms and conditions can be found at http://www.JelliffAuctionGroup.com. United Country – Jelliff Auction Group can be reached at 570-835-4214.
About United Country
United Country Real Estate is the largest fully integrated network of conventional and auction real estate professionals in the United States and Central America. The company has been an innovator in real estate marketing since 1925. United Country supports nearly 550 offices across the U.S., Costa Rica, Panama and resort areas of Mexico, with a unique, comprehensive marketing program that includes one of the largest portfolios of property marketing websites (more than 3,000 separate sites and traffic of approximately 3 million visitors per month), multiple United Country real estate catalogs with national distribution , an extensive buyer database and national advertising of local properties that reaches more than 90 million homes per week. United Country has recently been recognized by Franchise Business Review, AllBusiness.com, The Land Report, Entrepreneur and The Wall Street Journal as one of the top U.S. real estate companies.