“No other tool in our market has synchronized P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow reporting to strategically help companies budget and forecast as quickly and accurately.” - Barry Clapp, President, Centage
Natick, MA (PRWEB) July 10, 2012
Centage™ Corp., the leading provider of budgeting and planning software to small- and medium-sized businesses, announced the new Budget Maestro suite of products. The product family, used by over 8,500 users worldwide, has added many new customer-generated features to increase productivity, accuracy and business forecasting.
The Budget Maestro suite, composed of Budget Maestro and Budget Maestro Advanced Planning, is built on the proven, robust architecture of Centage’s acclaimed, successful, Planning Maestro product.
New in this release of Budget Maestro are three features that will make budgeting and reporting faster, easier and more powerful.
1. Quick Start Wizard - Allows users to rapidly create budgets using prior year actuals, when they are imported into the product.
2. Dynamic Real-Time Forecasting - Provides the ability to reforecast; revenues and expenses driven from actuals allow users to increase or decrease their budget based on how actuals are trending.
3. Global Budget Adjustments - Allows users to make global changes to their budget – for example a Cost of Living salary increase for all employees – and to easily modify or reverse them, as well.
Also enhanced in the new Budget Maestro suite are:
- Revenue and workforce planning.
- Advanced presentation style reports.
- Report book reports.
“As we continue to help companies grow and to better plan their businesses, our built-in financial Intelligence and business rules enable us to differentiate Budget Maestro from the competition,” said Barry Clapp, President and COO, Centage Corp. “No other tool in our market has synchronized P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow reporting to strategically help companies budget and forecast as quickly and accurately.”
According to Barry Wilderman, President of Wilderman Associates and a highly regarded analyst in the Business Performance Management (BPM) space, “Vendors like Centage have to be quite agile, proving comprehensive functionality while making the software inspection usable.”
Centage complements its software solutions with expert consulting, training and support services to assist customers to make the most effective use of its tools. Budget Maestro requires a few hours to implement, with 80-85 percent of the consulting and training done remotely. Centage is also registered to provide CPE credits for training.
To learn more about this announcement, please join us for a live webinar on July 12 at Noon ET: Introducing the NEW Budget Maestro suite.