Roswell, GA (PRWEB) July 16, 2012
Today’s application-heavy and highly mobile environment has relegated using only traditional technologies to effectively guard the network as an approach of the past. While next-generation firewalls provide the granular visibility and control organizations need to better defend their networks, managing firewall policy from multiple vendors in a multi-device environment is no easy task. AlgoSec, the market leader for Network Security Policy Management has teamed with Palo Alto Networks™ and Dimension Data to host a new webcast, “Key Policy Considerations When Implementing Next-Generation Firewalls” on July 17 at 11am ET.
In this webcast, a panel of experts from AlgoSec, Palo Alto Networks and Dimension Data will discuss:
- What constitutes a next-generation firewall and what problems does it solve?
- What are the deployment options for next-generation firewalls?
- What do policies in a defense-in-depth architecture look like?
- How can you efficiently manage policies for next-generation firewalls AND traditional firewalls?
- And much more
To register for this webcast, please visit: Key Policy Considerations When Implementing Next-Generation Firewalls.
AlgoSec is the market leader in network security policy management. AlgoSec enables security and operations teams to intelligently automate the policy management of firewalls, routers, VPNs, proxies and related security devices, improving operational efficiency, ensuring compliance and reducing risk.
More than 900 of the world’s leading enterprises, MSSPs, auditors and consultancies rely on AlgoSec Security Management Suite for unmatched automation of firewall operations, auditing and compliance, risk analysis and the security change workflow.
AlgoSec is committed to the success of every single customer, and offers the industry's only money-back guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.AlgoSec.com.
- Hear from AlgoSec Customers - algosec.com/en/customers/testimonials
- Visit the AlgoSec blog, Playing with Fire - blog.algosec.com
- Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/algosec
- Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/algosec
- Follow us on LinkedIn - linkedin.com/company/algosec
- Find us on YouTube - youtube.com/algosec