“We’ve listened to our clients who were looking for an always-on approach to promotions and the ability to manage the conversation and track and target social contacts,” says CEO and co-Founder Jim Risner.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (PRWEB) July 10, 2012
Votigo, Inc., a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer and charter member of the Google Engagement Solutions Developer Program, today announced the release of its Social Marketing Suite. The Software-as-a-Service platform enables marketers to run cross-channel promotions, manage conversations and social contacts and analyze metrics across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Web, and Mobile. Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-market companies, and growing small businesses alike can use Votigo’s flexible, proven software to manage social marketing at any scale, from single brands and users to complex international enterprises. Some of Votigo’s current SaaS customers include Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Sony Online Entertainment, Kaiser-Permanente, NCM Fathom Events, Energizer, and GoPro.
The market leader in social promotions, Votigo is used to manage brand-consistent promotions across 1,000 unique Facebook Pages for Starwood Hotel & Resorts Worldwide; to allow growing businesses of all sizes to run promotions and marketing apps for as low as $15 per month; and to execute international cross-channel promotions on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Web and Mobile for category-leading brands like Ford, Fox, JBL, Random House and many more. With the launch of its Social Marketing & CRM Suite, Votigo now offers the full set of tools that the market’s leading businesses demand.
At the Enterprise level, Votigo’s platform allows for multiple administrators, user hierarchies and workflow management. Abbey Reider, Global Search & Social Media Strategy, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, said, "With over 1,000 hotel Facebook pages Votigo's Platform provides a scalable solution that satisfies our corporate and legal team needs, while allowing our individual hotels the autonomy to create unique and engaging promotions."
“This is a very natural evolution for us,” says Jim Risner, CEO and Co-Founder. “For nearly six years we’ve been fortunate to work with world-class brands and agencies, and fulfill their social promotions needs with innovative campaigns for any channel and in any country. We’ve always been known for our strong technology platform and excellent service. We’ve listened to our clients who were looking for an always-on approach to promotions and the ability to manage the conversation and track and target social contacts. We’re very excited to be expanding our platform to be a single, comprehensive software solution that handles all their social marketing needs.”
Votigo’s Social Marketing & CRM Suite includes:
- Promotions Manager - A full-featured platform for publishing the cross-platform promotions that Votigo has been known for since 2007. Marketers can launch photo and video contests, sweepstakes, and other promotional apps to engage their audiences in multiple languages across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other social networks on mobile and the web. Promotions Manager powers the full promotion cycle, from creating the apps, to sharing and publicizing them to social audiences, to moderating submissions and fan commentary, making it simple and cost-effective to run promotional campaigns throughout the year. Promotions remain one of the most effective marketing tactics for engaging and activating social audiences and Promotions Manager makes it simpler than ever to run promotions of any scope.
- Conversation Manager - A powerful new interface for managing two-way conversations with fans on Facebook, Twitter and beyond. Marketers can use Votigo’s Conversation Manager to simultaneously schedule and publish posts, links, photos and video and promotional campaigns to multiple social channels and accounts, plus manage responses, user-generated content, comments and interactions with fans. By consolidating all social conversations and accounts into a single interface, Conversation Manager saves marketers time and provides actionable insight to effectively measure post engagement.
- Social CRM – A seamlessly-integrated Social CRM system for managing Social Contacts, tracking engagement and influence, and targeting special offers and communications. Votigo’s Social CRM makes it easy to cultivate and maintain a growing audience across social networks – from Facebook to Twitter to LinkedIn and beyond - within a single platform
- Engagement Apps - A set of rich engagement applications including photo and video galleries, fan exclusives, polls, coupons, and more, each with a clear marketing purpose designed to engage your customers on an ongoing basis.
- Analytics - Votigo analytics let social marketers quickly measure and assess social marketing efforts to understand how their audiences interact with their businesses, focus on what resonates and activates customers, and optimize social marketing resources.
Votigo plans continuous updates to the Social Marketing & CRM Suite throughout the remainder of 2012. Risner adds, “We couldn’t be more excited about the expansion of our product offering and the continued growth of Votigo. We’ve had 1,400% revenue growth from 2008-2011 and 15% quarter-over-quarter revenue growth for the past year without having to raise more capital. Most importantly we’ve added 300 new customers in the last twelve months. We’re amazed at what our small team of talented people has been able to accomplish.”
For more information, please visit Votigo.com or call 800.519.1850.
Votigo is a leading social marketing software company whose SaaS platform supports premium, full-service solutions and easy-to-use self-service tools for agencies and brands ranging from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Sony Online Entertainment, Kaiser-Permanente and GoPro to start-ups and small businesses worldwide. Votigo’s technology platform allows brands, agencies and enterprises to attract and engage their audiences on all social channels. Votigo’s social marketing suite includes Cross-Channel Promotions, Social Apps, Conversation Manager, and Analytics. Based in San Francisco, Boulder and Hyderbad, Votigo is a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer and a Google Engagement Solutions Developer.