The Stainless Steel Vacuum Sack Lifting Equipment is designed for use in high care and corrosive environments
(PRWEB) July 17, 2012
New to Packline Materials Handling is the high grade stainless steel vacuum sack lifting equipment designed for use in high care and corrosive environments. Suitable for use in pharmaceutical, medical, and food industries, the vacuum sack lifter is designed to lift a variety of sack types including hessian, paper and plastic sacks. The polished stainless steel surface of the sack lifters is specified to pharmaceutical requirements, and constructed from ‘316 high grade stainless steel’, for clean room environments.
The sack lifting equipment is designed to lift a variety of sack types, including hessian, paper and plastic sacks. A larger and more powerful pump is available for hessian sacks due the porosity of the material.
- The polished stainless steel finish is specified to pharmaceutical requirements
- Constructed from 316 high grade stainless steel for corrosive environments
- Welds are ground to a smooth finish for easy cleaning
- The vacuum lifting pump is mounted and housed in the ceiling space away from the main lifter
- Easily detachable parts for cleaning purposes
- No dirt traps
- Lifting capacity to 50kg
- The vacuum lifting heads have a ‘fingertip’ control bar so the operator uses minimum effort to move heavy loads.
- Safety is of paramount importance and in the event of a power failure the load is gently lowered to the ground before the suction head will release.
- With a remotely installed power pack, the vacuum lifters are suitable for use in hazardous areas.
Packline Materials Handling has been designing and manufacturing lifting and handling equipment since 1993. The ‘Compac’ range of stainless steel materials handling equipment established Packline as a leading supplier of quality materials handling equipment for the food, drinks, dairy, pharmaceutical and medical processing industries worldwide.
Packline Materials Handling are able to provide bespoke lifting and handling solutions for a wide variety of materials handling issues; by creating new concepts or tailoring existing lifting and handling equipment to meet specific requirements.
The stainless steel vacuum sack lifting equipment is the ideal solution to increase efficiency and improve health and safety conditions.
For further information on stainless steel sack lifting equipment or the full range of vacuum lifting and handling equipment, please contact Packline Materials Handling on +44 (0)1202 307700 or visit http://www.vacuum-lifting.com
Newtown Business Park
BH12 3LL, UK
For a full list of worldwide distributors please visit Packline’s website.
Packline Materials Handling…providing the solution.