We’ve brought together experts from all communications fields. They’ll share their success and challenges through hands-on, practical presentations.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) July 11, 2012
Not every communications conference can be called groundbreaking. But Ragan Communications’ newest conference — “Breakthrough strategies for corporate communicators” — most certainly can be.
Ragan Communications has teamed up with SAS to present a conference that’s specialized enough to give attendees a decisive edge over their competitors, and inclusive enough that entire communications teams will benefit.
“Our newest conference has something for every corporate communicator — whether he/she works in PR, social media, internal communications, or investor relations,” said Ragan Communications Chief Executive Officer Mark Ragan. “We’ve brought together experts from all communications fields. They’ll share their success and challenges through hands-on, practical presentations.”
“Breakthrough Strategies for Corporate Communicators” will be held November 28-30, 2012, at SAS World Headquarters in Cary, North Carolina. On the agenda:
Day #1: Internal Communications Summit, Weds. November 28
Day #2: Corporate Writers and Editors Summit, Thurs. November 29
Day #3: PR and Social Media Summit, Fri. November 30
Attendees can sign up for one, two, or three days. Register for all three summits by July 20 and receive a $200 American Airlines travel gift card.
Learn from the communications professionals at Ford Motor Company, Mayo Clinic, SAS, IBM, and Heineken what tactics have brought them overwhelming success. Attendees will learn how to:
- Get important company messages to hourly employees not connected to a computer or handheld device—and dramatically increase their engagement.
- Write a digital strategy and build a social digital strategy team to drive it.
- Master PR writing that wins over journalists, customers AND your bosses.
- Cut 25 percent of the words in your story pitch without losing any meaning.
- Master the don'ts and do's of corporate blogging for PR purposes.
- Apply gamification to communication to produce better outcomes.
- Be transparent, timely, and audience-focused by offering two-way channels for conversations with your employees during a crisis.
- Craft communications that capture your exec's voice and reinforce his or her leadership.
- Compose a killer tweet sure to get re-tweeted.
Learn more about the conference.
ABOUT RAGAN COMMUNICATIONS
Ragan Communications operates two of the top news and information sites for the PR and corporate communications industry — Ragan.com and PRDaily.com. Together, these daily news sites attract nearly 700,000 global visitors.
The company also covers the health care and HR communication industry with its daily news sites HealthCareCommunication.com and HRCommunication.com. The Chicago-based company is also the leading provider of conferences and online training to PR, media relations and corporate communications professionals.