Our recent upgrades to our hotel and website are indicative of our approach to hospitality.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 11, 2012
Le Montrose Suite Hotel in Los Angeles is excited to reveal two completed renovations; the hotel recently updated both its accommodations and website. The changes further reflect the incomparable guest experience that the luxury boutique hotel provides.
Upgrades to the suites and large one-bedroom accommodations were completed in July. As result, new room layouts have been introduced: Petite Suites, Superior Vista Suites, and Superior One Bedrooms. Other rooms have been renamed to more aptly reflect their numerous amenities.
Now Le Montrose proudly features the following accommodations at its West Hollywood site:
- Petite Suite – 275 square feet, contains queen bed, 42” LCD television, fireplace, refrigerator
- Deluxe Suite – 375 square feet, contains king bed, 42” LCD television, fireplace, refrigerator
- Superior Suite – 500 square feet, contains king bed, as well as sofa bed , two 42” LCD televisions, fireplace, kitchenette, balcony
- Superior Vista Suite – 500 square feet, contains king bed, sofa bed, Two 42” LCD televisions, fireplace, with private sundeck
- Deluxe One Bedroom – 550 square feet, contains king bed in separate bedroom, sofa bed in living room, two 42” LCD televisions, fireplace, balconies in most, kitchenette
- Superior One Bedroom – 550 square feet, contains two queen beds in separate bedroom, sofa bed in living room, two 42” LCD televisions, fireplace, balcony, kitchenette
In juncture with this renovation, Le Montrose sought to finesse its website with the help of HeBS Digital. By employing large photos to highlight the property’s enviable features and location, HeBS took its reliable approach to user navigability and appealing web design to innovate the site. Guests will find it easier than ever to book reservations, learn about the hotel’s special offers, events, and services, as well as take a virtual tour of Le Montrose for a peek at what awaits them.
“Our recent upgrades to our hotel and website are indicative of our approach to hospitality,” said Joe Monserrate, Director of Sales & Marketing. “We believe that keeping ahead of the curve and setting the standards for excellence are essential to guest experience and prove that we prioritize innovation. These are both exciting changes for Le Montrose.”
About Le Montrose Suite Hotel
Located in a quiet residential portion of West Hollywood adjacent to Beverly Hills, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is one of West Hollywood’s premier boutique hotels. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one-bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. More information can be found on the hotel website at http://www.lemontrose.com.