What sets Verizon’s Galaxy S III apart from the rest is the carrier’s blazing-fast 4G LTE network, the fastest and largest 4G LTE network in America
Reston, VA (PRWEB) July 12, 2012
Wirefly (http://www.wirefly.com), the Internet’s leading authorized retailer of cell phones, smartphones and cell phone plans, announced today the launch of the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S III, Verizon Wireless’ latest Android-powered super phone. Beginning today, July 12, customers can order their very own Galaxy S III on Wirefly.com – and at a special Wirefly price. The device is available in two colors: pebble blue and marble white, and two memory variants: 16GB and 32GB.
As the newest generation of Samsung’s award-winning Galaxy S series, the new Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone has already garnered a lot of attention and buzz within the industry and amongst smartphone fans around the globe. Its impressive list of cutting-edge features lives up to all of the hype making this smartphone a compelling choice for consumers.
Much like the Galaxy S III smartphones, which launch across various U.S. carriers this summer, Verizon Wireless’ version runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and comes equipped with a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and 2GB of RAM providing high-speed multitasking, incredibly fast upload and download times, and high-performance gaming. What sets Verizon’s Galaxy S III apart is the carrier’s blazing-fast 4G LTE network, the fastest and largest 4G LTE network in America, which enables users stream movies, videos, apps and games seamlessly.
Its enormous 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display transforms the Samsung Galaxy S III into a mobile entertainment center. Consumers will delight in the high-definition-like viewing experience with superior colors, enhanced readability with even greater battery capacity – perfect for watching movies and videos, surfing the web, and playing games from anywhere.
Why Wirefly Loves the Samsung Galaxy S III:
- S Voice™: Capable of responding to voice commands, you can now tell your phone to wake up, answer an incoming call, answer a trivia question or even take a photo;
- Motion Gesture: Control your phone with a simple flick of the wrist. Tap the top of the phone to scroll to the top of a list or page; turn it over to mute it; hold it to your ear to place a call, and much more;
- Smart Stay: Facial recognition technology prevents the device from unwanted dimming if it detects that your eyes are looking at the screen;
- S Beam: Share information such as calendars, contacts, URL, maps, photos, music, videos/movies, and documents between two Samsung Galaxy S III devices by simply touching phones;
- AllShare Play: Stream videos, music and photos from the device to a TV and access files from a home PC on the phone using Wi-Fi;
- Share Shot: Create a temporary photo sharing network to share photos in real time between a group of friends at an event;
- Pop up Play: Reply to an text while watching a movie without interruption. Put the movie in the phone’s picture-in-picture window on the top of the messaging screen and text away while the movie keeps playing;
- Advanced camera: The device boasts two cameras: an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, 1080p video recorder, and facial recognition technology, as well as a 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera for video chat. In Burst Shot mode, the camera can rapidly capture 20 continuous photos to ensure you always get that perfect action shot
- Mobile Hotspot: The only Galaxy S III that allows you to connect up to TEN devices in 4G.
As always, every Wirefly order comes with fast, free FedEx shipping. And, as part of the Company’s brand promise of greater savings and straightforward pricing with no gimmicks or rebates, customers can shop knowing that they will get their new phone at a great price. .
To learn more about Wirefly.com or to order the Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III please visit, http://www.wirefly.com. To watch video demonstrations of the Galaxy S III, visit Wirefly’s YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/wirefly.
Wirefly.com is America’s trusted source for cell phones and wireless service plans. Owned and operated by Simplexity, Wirefly.com is the Internet’s #1 authorized dealer for the top cellular carriers in the U.S. Wirefly.com also offers discounts and services not available in retail wireless stores including a better selection of the latest cell phones, greater savings, straightforward pricing with no rebates, and fast, free FedEx shipping with free returns on devices from HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG, BlackBerry and many other cell phone handset manufacturers. For more information Wirefly’s wireless products and services, visit http://www.wirefly.com. Shopping from a web-enabled cell phone? Wirefly’s mobile-optimized website, mobile.wirefly.com allows consumers to quickly and easily explore its extensive catalog of cell phones and receive unbiased information from any web-enabled cell phone, regardless of operating system. With Wirefly Mobile, visitors can shop and compare phones and pricing by manufacturer, carrier or rate plan while on the go.