The perfect scenario would be a project that covers customer attainment and retainment in one project--basically, the old 'killing two birds with one stone' concept.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) July 19, 2012
Consider this now! Online customer retention marketing is a tactically-driven process based on a user’s need, behavior or desire that is growing more and more important these days as customers have the potential to be distracted by anything and everything. The 365x24x7 marketing cycle that is used currently is making it more and more necessary to approach customer retention in new ways and think about how to retain clients, online users and readers. These are 5 cutting-edge techniques that can help businesses NOW in creating projects that will assist with retaining and gaining clients online.
Using surveys and industry knowledge is the first line of action in this process. It's important to learn more. One way to do this is by creating a ten question survey and offering a reward to those that complete the survey. Then one should consider these retention projects for this year. Keep in mind, the perfect scenario would be a project that covers customer attainment and retainment in one project--basically, the old “killing two birds with one stone” concept.
Top 5 New, Useful Projects for online client retention to initiate NOW:
1. Unique promotional partnerships that offer users more than a single buying proposition.
2. Perfect SEO. Creating detailed article syndication deals that will create more online exposure and more unique backlinks than the nearest competition.
3. Premium user e-newsletters that drive retention through the creation of personalized marketing like birthday promo offers or behavior offers like tax time offers. E-newsletters are like free flyers that arrive in clients' inboxes. Take advantage of them with awesome invitations that engage your clients!
4. Top of mind Facebook programs that use humor to drive more views of the brand.
5. Detailed usability studies of the site to increase conversion and retention. This piece alone can account for hundreds of new and retained users.
With data in hand, it's time to look at web analytics. What are current clients doing on the website and what can be learned from that? Retention expert Jim Novo said, “Past and current customer behavior is the best predictor of future customer behavior. Think about it. In general, it is more often true than not true, and when it comes to action-oriented activities like making purchases and visiting web sites, the concept really shines through.”
With survey data, web use data and a project that will probably produce the best results… execute. It's time to schedule some time to meet with the team and get rolling. Half the battle is just showing up!
About the author: Ryan Dohrn is President and founder of Brain Swell Media, an internet consulting firm that helps business owners and publishers make money online. (http://www.BrainSwellMedia.com)
Shweiki Media's mission has always been to help publishers improve by providing the most profitable, hassle-free printing experience possible. This includes guaranteeing the highest quality product, exceptional customer service and on-time delivery.
As a printer and publisher, Shweiki Media also believes that this hassle-free experience includes making their clients better. Utilizing relationships with industry experts, Shweiki Media strives to educate clients and help them thrive in the exciting world of publishing--while having lots of fun along the way! (shweiki.com)