The newest version includes a significant series of momentous new features that help merchants build brand trust, diversify payment options, save time and money, increase business efficiency and enhance marketing.
TAMARAC, FL (PRWEB) July 16, 2012
Ecommerce software developer 3dcart launched version 4.7 of its suite today. The newest version includes a significant series of momentous new features that help merchants build brand trust, diversify payment options, save time and money, increase business efficiency and enhance marketing.
Since the release of version 4, 3dcart has grown to accommodate more than 15,000 merchants across the web. New features launched since focus on integrations with popular software platforms as well as crucial new built-in functionality. Many of these features were sourced directly from the community through 3dcart’s Uservoice portal, where customers can suggest and vote on software improvements.
3dcart version 4.7 includes features around:
- Higher brand trust: 3dcart merchants can now sign up for Google Trusted Stores directly through their shopping cart software. The new service lends the Google name to build trust, inspiring more conversions and larger average orders.
- Advanced email marketing: New integrations with MailChimp and Mandrill help merchants gain more insights on email campaigns. MailChimp users now have direct access to Ecommerce Segmentation and Ecommerce360 tracking.
- Stronger analytics & insights: Now, online retailers can track ecommerce transactions using Google Analytics.
- New ways to pay: Paypal Payments Advanced is now a part of 3dcart’s 250+ ways to pay. The options include influential services like Checkout by Amazon and Google Wallet.
- Shipping upgrades: 3dcart is now FedEx Certified, extending the popular shipping company’s suite of tools to include SmartPost real-time rates and labels.
- Enhanced image editing: To ease image uploading and editing, merchants now have access to Aviary Image Editor, built directly into the backend.
- Social & behavioral additions: Facebook Connect gives shoppers the ability to sign into stores using their Facebook accounts. 3dupsell is another new feature that triggers pop-up windows based on shopper behavior.
According to 3dcart CTO Jimmy Rodriguez, “The roadmap for next quarter includes new integrations with Endicia Label Server, payment solution Klarna and Canada Post.”
For real-time updates on new features, follow 3dcart on Twitter.
3dcart (http://www.3dcart.com) is the leading ecommerce provider for businesses of all sizes. It simplifies the complexity associated with building an online store and in the process helps businesses succeed online. The company partners with more than 200 of the world’s leading online services providers, including payment solutions, shipping carriers and more. Its web-based offering provides the most complete set of ecommerce services available, including website building, order management and marketing tools.
3dcart serves thousands of customers worldwide. Services include the tools, advice, technical support, and technology to manage an entire online operation successful. Established in 1997, 3dcart’s entire operation including product development and technical support is U.S. based in their Tamarac, Florida offices. Today, 3dcart is an Inc. 5000 company, a Visa PCI Certified provider and a pioneer in Mobile Commerce and Social Marketing. With over 15,000 successful clients, including The New York Times, Candy.com, Blue Diamond®, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®, and many others.