BMI’s Largest Military-to-Civilian Footprint touches the widest variety of veteran talent and military occupational specialties.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 15, 2012
Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI) today announced the launch of MilitarytoCivilian.com, a web site that helps connect employers with resources to hire military. The key feature of the site is a graphic interface of Bradley-Morris’ Largest Military-to-Civilian Footprint. This feature is used to illustrate many of the key channels whereby the BMI family of companies interacts and networks with the valuable, diverse military talent pool.
“Over our two decades in the military recruiting industry, I’ve been asked by hiring managers, ‘How are you different from other resources we could use to hire military?’” said Sandra (Sandy) Morris, CEO. “The bottom line is that BMI’s Largest Military-to-Civilian Footprint touches the widest variety of veteran talent and military occupational specialties. This large candidate reach is important to employers who want to source and hire top military talent and the MilitarytoCivilian.com web site helps to illustrate this advantage.”
The BMI family of companies includes:
- Bradley-Morris, Inc., the largest military-focused recruiting firm in the U.S., helps Fortune 1000 businesses hire military for management, engineering, sales, operations, maintenance, technician and field service careers.
- CivilianJobs.com, where America's military connects with civilian careers, delivers military job fairs, staffing services, a job board plus a military base newspaper.
- Civilian Job News, CivilianJobs.com’s military base newspaper, offers employer branding and on-base advertising, and is home to military affinity programs including the Most Valuable Employers (MVE) for Military® and the Top 40 Under 40 Military.
- MilitaryResumes.com, the Military-to-Civilian resume and transition experts, provides resume services to ex-military job seekers.
- HireMilitary.com, a blog with information for employers regarding why and how to hire military talent, and how to retain them after they are hired.
- MilitaryTransition.com, a blog with tips for military-experienced job seekers regarding how to find a civilian job including resume and career advice.
Companies who have hiring needs and are interested in hiring veterans can fill out the Employers form on MilitarytoCivilian.com. The site also offers a form for military job seekers to submit to receive assistance.
About Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI)
Bradley-Morris, Inc., the largest military-focused recruiting firm in the U.S., matches the top engineering, management, sales, technical, operations and diversity military-experienced job seekers with the leading jobs in the Fortune 1000. Our client-focused approach yields superior return-on-investment and results in a 96% customer service satisfaction rating from the valued companies that partner with us. In addition, 90% of our military job seekers receive interest from these companies by taking advantage of our free ConferenceHire process. Serving the U.S., Europe and Asia, Bradley-Morris is headquartered in metro-Atlanta, Georgia, and can be found on the web at http://www.Bradley-Morris.com.