The new user interface is easy to use and setup.
Jeffrey A. Hinkley
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) July 17, 2012
The latest innovation from the 1AutomationWiz ecommerce and shopping cart automation team is their new Express Setup Wizards designed to simplify the sometimes cumbersome and time consuming shopping cart set up faced by so many merchants who are new to ecommerce.
In the year 2010 alone, Amazon.com raked in over $33 billion dollars in the US alone, averaging over 90 million unique visitors each month. Other top online shopping giants like Best Buy and Target serviced over 36 million online guests respectively ("Online Shopping - statistics and facts," Statistica).
With this explosion in online ecommerce, it's easy to see why more and more entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes are rushing to grab a piece of the ecommerce pie. And to do this, thousands of these new merchants are embracing the latest technology from ecommerce automation and online shopping cart vendor, 1AutomationWiz.com
The latest innovation from 1AutomationWiz is their new Express Setup Wizards designed to simplify the sometimes cumbersome and time consuming shopping cart set up faced by so many merchants who are new to ecommerce.
The new "shopping cart set up wizards" take the new merchant by the hand and walk them through the ecommerce automation process by allowing them to create and set up new products within their shopping cart catalog in just a few minutes.
“Even if you are totally new and have no previous experience in the world of ecommerce, getting started selling your products online is easy our new shopping cart accounts,” said Don Schnure president of 1AutomationWiz.com. “Many ecommerce shopping carts on the market are very intimidating to new and even experienced users, but our system removes that intimidation factor. It's so easy now with our new shopping cart set up wizards.”
Highlights of the new "Set Up Wizards" include:
1. Improved security enhancements prevent fraud by blacklisting unwanted IP addresses, unapproved credit card numbers and spamming email addresses.
2. New online coupons functionality provide sellers the ability to issue product specific coupons and discounts.
3. Custom shopping cart analytics and reporting provide customized reports for orders, conversions, sales and refunds.
4. Extended payment and billing options allow sellers offer partial refunds on an order. Sellers are also be able to specify the countries that they do not want to ship product to.
5. New friendly mobile optimized checkout pages minimizes shopping cart abandonment.
With headquarters in St. Louis, MO, 1AutomationWiz.com is the original "all-in-one" ecommerce software solution for online merchants just starting, building, and growing their online business.
For more info contact:
11939 Manchester Rd, #198
St. Louis, MO. 63131