Reston, VA (PRWEB) July 17, 2012
iCONECT Development, LLC, the industry leader in litigation support and eDiscovery software, announces today that Integreon has expanded its extensive portfolio of world class discovery services with the addition of the revolutionary web-based XERA eDiscovery Review Platform. XERA offers legal professionals a state-of-the-art application for conducting streamlined document review during electronic discovery.
“Integreon is known for bringing our clients the latest innovations in legal processes and technology,” said George Farrall, Vice President of Client Services at Integreon. “We continually strive to develop or partner for the best, most efficient discovery solutions and are pleased to now offer XERA, one of the most exciting and innovative review platforms to enter the market in years.”
XERA integrates modern design and intuitive functionality that significantly improves reviewer productivity and collaboration. XERA provides greatly enhanced insight into case facts, project costing and ease of scalability to meet evolving client or case requirements.
“Integreon has long been a trusted partner of iCONECT. We are excited they have chosen to enhance their eDiscovery offering with XERA,” said Ian Campbell, Chief Business Development Officer at iCONECT. “The combination of XERA’s market leading capabilities and Integreon’s track record as a premier provider of legal discovery services offers corporations and law firms an outstanding choice for hosted review.”
XERA’s innovative features and benefits include:
· Faceted Search – Flexible search functionality enables users to start at the broadest levels and then, as the needs of a case evolve, refine their search queries without having to start over
· Visual Analytics – An analytic visualizer provides users with greater insights into the relationships between emails to facilitate quick identification of relevant communications
· Real-Time Collaboration – Built-in instant messaging allows users to share and communicate with one another to address general questions and document specific issues
· Unprecedented Accessibility – HTML5 technology supports access from multiple browsers (including Internet Explorer 9, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) and Internet connected devices (including desktops, laptops, and tablets, including the iPad)
· Intuitive Navigation – A single filmstrip view mimics smart phone style “swipe” screen toggling that allows users to easily see and manage all aspects of their review sessions
For law firms and corporate legal departments considering the adoption of XERA, Integreon is a uniquely qualified hosting provider with:
· Experience You Can Trust – Four certified XERA administrators and over twelve years as an authorized iCONECT partner (“LSP”) and provider of hosted and managed review services
· Service Excellence – High standards of service, security and customer support recognized repeatedly by iCONECT as a Top 10 Application Service Provider
· Highly Secure Facilities – Modern hosting centers certified to the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 information security standard
· High Availability Hosting – Resilient hosting infrastructure with multiple redundant systems, automated failover and co-locations that ensure high availability of applications
Integreon’s consultants and seasoned review practitioners can also help ensure the effective use of XERA within a reliable, best practices framework, including workflow design and analysis consultation to facilitate the most cost-effective, high-quality reviews.
Experience XERA at ILTA
Visit the iCONECT booth (#426) at ILTA 2012, August 26-30 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in Washington, DC. To experience XERA hands-on, visit iCONECT’s Demo Room (#14) on Tuesday, August 28, from 8:30am–6:00pm. Stop by during the conference or contact us in advance to schedule a meeting time or demonstration.
About iCONECT Development, LLC
Providing hosted litigation and eDiscovery software for more than a decade, iCONECT Development, LLC is a trusted technology partner for law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies and legal service providers. Whether deployed on-premise or hosted by a legal service provider, iCONECT’s products reduce the excessive costs and process inefficiencies associated with eDiscovery. With the release of its XERA platform, iCONECT raises the bar for user-friendly application interfaces in eDiscovery. The company is based in Reston, VA (Washington, DC), with offices in Los Angeles and London, Canada. For more information, visit http://www.iconect.com.
iCONECT and the iCONECT logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of iCONECT Development, LLC or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Integreon is the largest and highest-impact provider of integrated legal, research and business support solutions to corporations and law firms. It is a trusted partner to 9 of the top 10 global law firms, the top 10 investment banks, and 17 of the top 50 global brands, enabling these organizations to improve profitability and freeing their leaders to focus on business growth. With 2,000 associates operating from 17 offices across North America, Europe, Asia and Africa, Integreon works collaboratively with its clients to address their specific support needs, including legal process outsourcing and eDiscovery/disclosure, market and competitive intelligence, due diligence and other business services. For more information about Integreon’s full range of solutions, please visit http://www.integreon.com.