San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 17, 2012
OpenAmplify today announced the availability of its OpenAmplify Customer Service package as part of the new Salesforce Radian6 Insights ecosystem. OpenAmplify Customer Service will bring automatic identification and understanding of customer service requests to Salesforce Radian6 Insights, helping social enterprises uncover actionable business intelligence about social conversations, all within one unified platform. A powerful social CRM application built on OpenAmplify’s multi-patented natural language processing (NLP) technology, OpenAmplify Customer Service automatically identifies service requests from a massive volume of social conversations and enables customer service teams to deliver real-time, personalized service to their users.
Salesforce Radian6 Insights technologies reshapes the social media monitoring landscape by combining Salesforce Radian6 with leading partners to bring new understanding to social media. The integrated offering allows customers to have a deeper understanding of the who, what, where, and why behind social media conversations.
Comment on News
- “The lifeblood of the social enterprise is the conversations between brands and their consumers. The business challenge is to create market opportunities by embracing the speed and scale of social while keeping the dialogue authentic. This is especially true when customers need help,” said Mark Redgrave, CEO, OpenAmplify. “To be social and stay human, social enterprises need tools that automatically and naturally discover the meaning and purpose of literally millions of comments and posts.”
- “Social enterprises recognize that social media provides real-time opportunities to delight customers, especially in customer service situations. OpenAmplify and Salesforce Radian6 Insights will help companies find new opportunities in social media conversations,” said Rob Begg, vice president of marketing, Salesforce Radian6.
The Power of Salesforce Radian6 Insights
Customers are increasingly voicing their needs and service requests through social media, and social enterprises must service customers wherever and however they engage. OpenAmplify Customer Service makes this easier and more efficient by harnessing OpenAmplify’s sophisticated NLP technology to identify customer support requests that continuously flow in from social media channels. Social enterprises can now leverage this unique new capability to automatically triage requests expressed through social media.
OpenAmplify Customer Service is one of OpenAmplify’s two packages for Salesforce Radian6 Insights customers. Also now generally available is OpenAmplify Insights, which has been on limited release since late 2011 as part of the Salesforce Radian6. Select Salesforce Radian6 customers have been using OpenAmplify Insights to understand the conversation that surrounds their brands and products through advanced sentiment, topic and category, advocate and detractor, and intent analysis.
OpenAmplify Customer Service allows users to:
- Automatically identify social customers who need help or who have questions
- Understand which products customers need help with and the urgency of their need
- Enable the automated routing of these support cases for speedy response by the right social customer service rep
OpenAmplify Insights allows users to:
- Analyze every word of every sentence in the conversation to deliver powerful, actionable insights
- Understand what people are talking about and how they feel about it
- Know the products people like and the ones they do not like
- Identify the things people want to buy or recommend to their friends
- Find their advocates, fans, critics and detractors
- The OpenAmplify Insights package is generally available today, starting at $60 per month.
About Salesforce Radian6
Salesforce Radian6 was created with the idea that companies need to monitor the social web in order to effectively join conversations with customers and prospects. Salesforce Radian6 captures hundreds of millions of conversations every day across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs and online communities, and provides actionable insights in real-time. More than 2,500 companies, including leading global brands like AAA, Activision, GE, GEICO, GNC, PepsiCo, Pizza Hut, Southwest Airlines, UPS and more than half of the FORTUNE 100, now use Salesforce Radian6. Find out more at http://www.radian6.com.
About OpenAmplify | Making Sense of SocialTM
OpenAmplify (http://www.OpenAmplify.com) is a leader in large scale, commercial Text Analysis and Natural Language Processing (NLP) solutions. OpenAmplify uses patented NLP technology, mimicking the human process of language understanding to identify the significant topics, brands, people, perspectives, emotions, attributes, intentions, actions and timescales contained in online text. The OpenAmplify API returns the meaning in English-language content in usable and actionable data structures including XML and json, thereby enabling other solutions providers to create value, profit and grow.