“We’ve leveraged 25 years of data hygiene and integration experience to make it faster to implement, easier to use and with a lower cost to maintain than anything we’ve ever had before,” Martha Bush, SIGMA Marketing
Rochester, NY (PRWEB) July 23, 2012
SIGMA Marketing Group, the customer intelligence-driven, direct and digital marketing services firm, has introduced its Customer Intelligence Hub, a more flexible and robust customer database and insights solution that offers both business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketers numerous advantages over highly customized, costly database systems.
SIGMA’s Customer Intelligence Hub incorporates online and offline data into a streamlined Database and Business Intelligence (BI) solution. Hosted in the cloud with web access for marketing users, the Customer Intelligence Hub (CI Hub) gives marketers the ability to drill into their customer and market data and get the insights they want, whenever they want them. The CI Hub is designed to integrate with many of the popular marketing automation tools such as email and campaign management engines. With powerful data hygiene, and the ability to integrate data from multiple channels, it delivers a true multichannel, 360-degree view of customer and prospect information for marketing teams.
“We’ve leveraged 25 years of data hygiene and integration experience to make it faster to implement, easier to use and with a lower cost to maintain than anything we’ve ever had before,” said Martha Bush, senior vice president of strategy & solutions at SIGMA Marketing Group. “The Customer Intelligence Hub opens up valuable new options for businesses looking to maximize their marketing investments as they leverage customer intelligence to successfully engage with customers.”
By combining and refining online and offline data, which can be constantly enhanced with licensed data elements, the CI Hub offers a robust portrait of a business’s customer base. Through integrations with CRM, Campaign management or marketing automation tools, the Customer Intelligence Hub helps marketers answer critical business questions and drive smarter, more timely and relevant customer interactions across multiple channels.
Customer Intelligence Hub key advantages include:
Always-on access to customer intelligence for the marketing team
- A Marketing Insights dashboard shows real-time changes in marketing metrics and KPIs and the health of the customer base.
- Easy-to-use graphical analysis of markets, customers, channels and campaigns.
- Complete flexibility for the data sources and formats that can be brought into the Hub.
- Fast query and export capabilities; reports, findings and data can be easily included in presentations or other research.
Speed to market
- Ability to use always-ready data to use fresh insights to design high-ROI sales and marketing plans with greater speed and ease.
- Tight integrations with leading email and marketing automation tools and the ability to make target audience selections for acquisition, retention and other strategies without taxing in-house IT resources
- A collaboration platform helps all marketing partners work together seamlessly and cuts time out of every marketing project.
Continuous learning allows fast improvements to Results and ROI
- Real-time multichannel campaign analytics means no waiting for ad hoc campaign reports before planning the next campaign.
- Ability to monitor campaign activities by segment or many other customer attributes allows for better understanding of campaign success.
- Provides a central point from which to manage and monitor all marketing activities.
“Faced with more customer information coming in from more directions than ever before, marketers need to be able to act on the most up-to-date information with an integrated system that helps them optimize marketing campaigns across channels,” said Bush. “SIGMA’s Customer Intelligence Hub combines insights, speed and easy-to-use access to help marketers improve success at every touch point, putting true customer engagement within reach.”
To see a demonstration of how SIGMA’s Customer Intelligence Hub produces superior results more cost-effectively, visit http://www.sigmamarketing.com/Pages/Customer-Intelligence-Hub.aspx
About SIGMA Marketing Group
SIGMA Marketing helps clients like Citizen Bank, Xerox, Nationwide, and AAA engage with their customers through Analytics + Strategy + Technology. We turn data into customer intelligence and innovative marketing solutions -- online and offline -- with direct and digital solutions that focus on multichannel marketing strategies, data and technology integration, web analytics and sales enablement. SIGMA builds long term customer relationships and drives Marketing ROI. Visit us at http://www.sigmamarketing.com and at our Fifth Gear Analytics blog: http://fifthgearanalytics.com.