San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 18, 2012
M Squared Consulting, the leading provider of project leaders and subject matter experts, recently introduced an informal “Pulse Survey” component to its website that allows visitors to weigh in on timely topics affecting the contingent workforce. While unscientific, the online pulse survey questions offer insight into what visitors are thinking about the key issues facing today’s changing workforce.
Recent “Pulse Survey” findings include:
- Sixty-three percent of respondents report they are seeing signs of an economic recovery while 15 percent say they have yet to see economic improvement;
- A whopping 90 percent of respondents believe the contingent workforce will continue to grow;
- Sixty-seven percent of respondents believe there is a skills mismatch in the American workforce and that many jobs are going unfulfilled due to a lack of skills workers;
- If given a choice, 71% of survey respondents would prefer to work in San Francisco or the Silicon Valley over New York (9 percent), Chicago (5 percent), Washington D.C. (4 percent) or Miami (1 percent);
- And, a large majority (65 percent) of respondents said Facebook is really for family and friends while less than a third (31 percent) believes it’s moved into the corporate mainstream.
No registration is required to participate in the surveys; completing the online poll takes just a few moments, and participants are able to see trending results immediately. To answer the current question and/or view previous responses, visit http://www.msquared.com.
About M Squared Consulting
M Squared Consulting is the leading provider of project leaders and subject matter experts for managing and implementing business-critical initiatives. M Squared, a pioneer in the growing flexible workforce industry, is recognized for delivering quality and value by providing unparalleled, targeted consulting expertise. For more information about M Squared Consulting, visit http://www.msquared.com or call 888-818-2505.