...our focus on building a network of parents and families to provide a community of sharing resources and encouragement is key to our website's success.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) July 18, 2012
ChorePay.com, a leading online tool for families to streamline the chore process and provide financial education to children, has announced a number of website features and upgrades to enhance the user experience.
Primary among the new features are:
- A wishlist has been added allowing children to add items from the ChorePay Mall to their personalized wishlist. Their Parents and Guardians can access this wishlist at any time to gift the child. This is ideal for birthdays and holidays or for long distance guardians to send gifts.
- Enhanced flexibility for the primary account holder to assign and edit Guardians of the account.
- One Guardian may now be assigned to multiple children across user accounts.
- New flexibility with setting up chores allows parents to add and assign chores within the same step.
- Timing and scheduling of chores has been expanded to assign a chore for a specific day if desired.
At press time ChorePay hinted that many more site enhancements and features were impending. Many upgrades are function oriented allowing greater flexibility to the Parent assigning chores, but the new features on the horizon will include larger scope improvements that will affect the entire user base. ChorePay spokesperson and Chief Marketing Officer Diane Gaddis was quoted "We're about community; our focus on building a network of parents and families to provide a community of sharing resources and encouragement is key to our website's success. It's been just about three months and we're already seeing a unique and quite fantastic group of families participate. This just fuels our passion further. The ideas and feedback that we're getting from this growing user base is inspiring."
ChorePay.com provides a free online tool for parents to organize and centralize their children’s chores. This includes complete money management for the child with goals of education about saving, spending, and donating their earnings.
Founded in 2011, ChorePay is a small team of parents whose goal is to engage families and make the whole chore process not so much of a…well, chore. They believe it should be fun. Very fun.