(PRWEB UK) 19 July 2012
Make the most of the British sunshine this August and be prepared for long days relaxing in the back garden with Garden Trading’s coastal stripe deck chairs (£70). The simple, bold and timeless design will not date, meaning that your deckchair will be fashionable for years to come. For extra comfort a soft pillow head rest is included, so all that's needed is to sit back, read a good book and catch a few rays when the sun finally begins to shine.
Also perfect for a maritime makeover, "Shutter Blue" (shown below) is a tranquil new colourway that sits comfortably with Garden Trading’s large array of coastal accessories and existing lines for the kitchen and garden. Why not keep bread dry and fresh and worktops crumb-free with the shutter blue retro-style bread bin that's big enough to store bread, rolls and breakfast treats (£28).
For further press information please contact:
Simon Midgley / Laura Stafford-Deitsch at Grylls+Reade on 0844 209 0860
simon(at)gryllsandreade(dot)com / laura(at)gryllsandreade(dot)com
Notes to Editors
- Established in 1994 and still owned by Managing Director Jon Holloway, Garden Trading is proud to call itself a British Brand with a strong design heritage.
- When you invest in Garden Trading, you can expect a product of the highest quality at an affordable price point.
- Garden Trading products sit comfortably in any interior; modern or traditional, town or country.
- Garden Trading is a successful wholesaler of stylish yet practical home and garden accessories. The company has a well-established client base of hundreds of retailers carrying its products and a thriving online retail business at http://www.gardentrading.co.uk.
- For stockist information and to view the collection please visit http://www.gardentrading.co.uk