Farmingdale, NJ (PRWEB) July 25, 2012
Health Care Software, Inc. (HCS) announced today the general availability of its LTCH CARE Data Set solution.
LTCH CARE Data Set compliance is required by CMS under the Long Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program mandate. The CMS published start date for this mandated reporting is October 1, 2012. HCS is now demonstrating and scheduling deployment for our solution to allow our clients adequate time to prepare for this fast approaching deadline.
For more than a decade, HCS has served the LTAC (long-term acute care hospital) provider community and continues its commitment to meeting the needs of our LTAC clients with the development of our state-of-the-art, web-based SaaS (Software as a Service) solution.
According to Darren Yonkin, Chief Technology Officer of HCS, "When developing our solution we not only leveraged our 15+ years of working with CMS data sets, but also solicited direct input from our clients to ensure a solution that automates the process and is intuitive and easy to use." Additionally, Mr. Yonkin added, "Another key development concern was security which we addressed by ensuring that our solution incorporated the highest levels of data and access security available in the industry today."
Highlights of the solution include:
- Demographic data population (available via HL7 optional interface)
- User alerts/reporting for crucial due dates (i.e., completion and submission time frames)
- Automated inactivation and modification when required
- Previous response easily viewed to identify trends between assessments
- Question level comment entry for supporting documentation
- Sophisticated skip logic to aid in form completion
- Real time error checking ensures accuracy
- Electronic signature
- CMS and user documentation available on-line
- Fully controllable submission queue
About Health Care Software, Inc.
HCS has been exclusively dedicated to providing information technology for healthcare providers since 1969. The HCS product, INTERACTANT™, is a series of integrated clinical and financial applications meeting the needs of facilities across the spectrum of care including long-term acute care, inpatient, outpatient, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation. To learn more about INTERACTANT, visit http://www.hcsinteractant.com/ltchproviders or call 800-524-1038.