"A thoroughly planned course that exceeded my expectations. The instructors' expertise is impressive." Stephen Nazario, MD
St. Pete Beach, FL (PRWEB) July 30, 2012
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute has been a leading Ultrasound CME provider since 1985. Offering live, hands-on seminars and workshops at their St. Pete Beach facility, the company also provides both live and on-demand e-learning webinars, customized on-site training and over 140 self-directed study aids suitable for all skill levels and ultrasound specialties.
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute’s new and improved website has been designed to include a fresh appearance, improved navigation, innovative features and unique functionality. The new website has a greater emphasis on Gulfcoast Ultrasound’s range of products and services for ultrasound professionals.
The new website features:
- Improved navigation (all seminars, live & on-demand webinars, on-site programs and products have been organized by specialty for ease of use)
- A new “e-Learning section” (featuring live and on-demand Webinars)
- New on-site section (receive customized Ultrasound CME at your facility)
- New member area (users can view their order history, on-demand or live webinars purchases and earn ultrasound CME credits.)
Gulfcoast’s eLearning webinars are recorded live and then offered as on-demand programs to view at users’ convenience. On-Demand Webinars provide a cost-effective and convenient method to fulfill CME credit requirements, increase knowledge and competence, view scan techniques and procedures, prepare for registry review exams and more – all from the convenience of users’ home or office. There is no cost for travel or lodging – all that is needed is a computer with high-speed internet access.
The institute also offers hands-on sessions that feature live models for a realistic training experience. Their hands-on training sessions feature a 3:1 student to instructor ratio – the lowest in the industry. All courses are taught by leading ultrasound experts.
Gulfcoast’s Ultrasound CME seminars and hands-on workshops cover the following introductory and advanced modalities:
- OB/GYN (transabdominal, endovaginal)
- Abdomen (abdominal sonography course)
- Adult echo/echocardiography (2D/M-Mode, 3D/4D, stress echo, contrast)
- Fetal echocardiography
- Vascular (carotid, peripheral vascular, venous imaging and transcranial doppler/color flow ultrasound)
- Pediatric ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound (MSK)
- Ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia
- Critical care and emergency ultrasound
In addition, Gulfcoast also offers registry exam preparation seminars and interactive webinars designed to prepare participants for the ARDMS and CCI registry boards, including the RMSK, RPVI, SPI, Vascular Technology, Cardiac, and Abdominal examinations.
Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute is an established and trusted organization approved to offer AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™, continuing medical education seminars, ultrasound registry review preparation materials, and self-directed study aid products for the diagnostic medical sonography profession. More than 30,000 sonographers, physicians and other medical professionals have attended Gulfcoast’s hands-on diagnostic courses on ultrasound training. Their faculty conducts extensive research and development to identify the needs of the industry and provide innovative teaching methods for enhancing each participant's level of knowledge and professional growth.