The Metrocon Expo attracts the area's leading design professionals and we know they'll be impressed with the new designs and styles Hunter Douglas has to offer this year.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) July 19, 2012
Dallas-based Ross Howard Designs will host an interactive window treatment design booth at this year's ASID Metrocon Expo & Conference on Thursday, August 9 and Friday, August 10, 2012, at Dallas Market Hall. The Ross Howard Designs booth will include functional displays of the latest Hunter Douglas window fashions, including the latest shades and fabrics of its exclusive Alustra® Collection.
"We're excited to participate in this great event for our regional design community," said Colin Cope, owner. "The Metrocon Expo attracts the area's leading design professionals and we know they'll be impressed with the new designs and styles Hunter Douglas has to offer this year."
Ross Howard Designs is the only Hunter Douglas Gallery dealer located in Dallas and is well-known for its extensive line of window fashions, design expertise, and commitment to customer service. As experts in home automation and window treatment motorization, Ross Howard Designs representatives will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate motorization systems, including the remote control PowerRise® system by Hunter Douglas. Residential and commercial designers and architects will have hands-on access to the latest window fashion innovations.
Joining over 200 exhibitors in over 350 booths, Ross Howard will unveil the newest Hunter Douglas styles in its Alustra® collection. According to Hunter Douglas, new, exquisite fabrics for Alustra® Vignette® Modern Roman shades feature sophisticated textures and colors to enhance the current fabric collection. Enhancements to the Alustra® collection include:
- Drake, a new fabric for the Alustra® collection, reflects impeccable taste and is designed to offer a natural raw silk texture that brings depth and dimension to the window.
- Twain, another new fabric for the Alustra® collection, features understated elegance and sublime design to create a sophisticated texture and contemporary flair.
- White Escape is a new color added to the Taos collection of fabrics.
- New design and lifting systems include the tiered "UltraGlide" Top-Down/Bottom-Up and Tiered PowerRise® 2.1 with Platinum™ Technology.
- A variety of improvements and enhancements have been made to Alustra Duette® honeycomb shades, Alustra Silhouette® window shadings, and Alustra Woven Textures® and screen shades. Visit the Ross Howard Designs booth to see them all!
Visit http://asidtx.org/news-events/metrocon-expo-conference/ for details about the ASID Metrocon Expo & Conference. For more information about Ross Howard Designs or its booth at the Expo, please contact:
Ross Howard Designs
14902 Preston Rd #600
Dallas, TX 75254