Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) July 18, 2012
Fall 2012 will be celebrated at Bon-Ton with a variety of classic silhouettes and embellished details. This season’s women’s fashion trends are surprisingly easy to wear and to incorporate into your wardrobe.
One of the season’s major themes is “Town & Country,” with British-inspired tailoring and styling. The fall must-have items include the smoking slipper and riding boots which define this style.
Another important theme is the luxurious and classic “Portrait of a Lady,” which embraces Hollywood glamour and ladylike dressing. Trend items include the always-chic pencil skirt as well as peplum tops, skirts and dresses.
The final theme of the season is “Modern Classics,” with a minimalistic streamlined aesthetic. Architectural jackets, boy-meets-girl utility tops, and sleek coated jeans capture the essence of this timeless theme.
Must have items for the season include:
- The Utility Top, a redefined classic
- A Shaped Jacket, shrunken, collarless or printed
- A Fitted Dress, fashion forward, flattering, and easy to wear
- The Statement Pant, skinny leg in both prints and patterns
- Jewel Tones, beautiful rich colors from teal to violet to ruby
- A Pencil Skirt, a timeless style
- Peplum Detail, seen on tops, dresses, skirts & outerwear
- A Coated Jean, the must-have finish in jeans
- The Smoking Slipper, chic menswear influence for women
- Western Boots, Fall 2012’s equestrian look